Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[WA] EOI: Milano Red 2002 Integra Type R (DC5)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[WA] EOI: Milano Red 2002 Integra Type R (DC5)

Hey everyone.

Just putting up an EOI for my 2002 Integra Type R.

I bought this car back in 2012 with 107 000 kms, it is now at 160 000 kms. The car has served well as my daily driver for the past few years and has always run reliably. The only reliability issue I ever had was when the battery died. I have always driven the car with respect on the road as it is my daily driver and oil changes have always been done every 5 - 10 000 kms. The car has been looked after by an experienced mechanic (Mao at Evolution R) and myself. in January 2015 I had the car re-sprayed to in Milano red, as the original milano red paint had faded, so the car is in excellent condition on the outside. There are some modifications to the car which were done to improve the look of the car, and drivability of it. These modifications are bolt on only and are as listed

- Mugen headers and Mugen hi-flow cat (headers have been ceramic coated)
    - Fujitsubo Powergetter cat-back exhaust (sounds stock when cruising and on idle, opens up on WOT, perfect daily exhaust)
    - Standard R3 coilovers F: 6kg, R:10kg with adjustable dampers ( can be dialled soft or hard)
    - Hard Race rear camber arms
    - Todd's modified tie rods (to achieve correct toe angle with coilovers, a common problem when lowering a DC5)
    - Hard race engine mounts (stronger than Honda OEM, without causing cabin vibration)
    - Mugen air intake
    - Spoon front strut bar
    - Carbon kevlar spark plug cover
    - JDM K20A red rocker cover (fitted by previous owner)
    - Volk Racing TE37 in Anodised bronze; 17x8.5 +30 wrapped in Bridgestone RE003 with plenty of tread (some scratches on wheels)
    - Kenwood DDX4015BT head unit (bluetooth enabled)
    - Mugen aluminium shift knob
    - Mugen radiator cap
    - Spoon reservoir socks

These modifications were made to improve drivability of the car as I stated, with the bolt ons allowing the K20A2 to breathe better, as these engines love to. Reason I have posted this is I now work a lot further away and I need a better car for longer commutes.

The interior is in good condition. Back seats almost never used, I would rate the Recaros about a 7/10. There are some marks on the steering wheel, the previous owner was married so I assume it was his ring that caused these marks.

Car only ever filled with BP 98 Octane.

$15 499, PM me for further questions. Genuine enquiries only, no time wasters or test pilots.

Last edited by Beatz; 07-02-16, 10:24 AM.

Please reply to pm. Thank you.

Comment

Sold. Mods please delete.

Comment

Working...
      X