CITRMM SA - Ideas & Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

July 27th! CAMS drive day.
    It's $250 with lunch and shed hire included. Max of 10 per group and passengers on two half hour occasions throughout the day.
    Apparently they fill up quick! I entered last week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry Mallala Drive and Ride Day*

https://www.facebook.com/events/2186...story%22%3A%22[%7B%5C%22surface%5C%22%3A%5C%22dashboard%5C%22%2C% 5C%22mechanism%5C%22%3A%5C%22main_list%5C%22%2C%5C %22extra_data%5C%22%3A[]%7D]%22%7D

This link might work?

Comment

Originally posted by Alex_Walker View Post
        July 27th! CAMS drive day.
        It's $250 with lunch and shed hire included. Max of 10 per group and passengers on two half hour occasions throughout the day.
        Apparently they fill up quick! I entered last week
        Does that include a day license?

Comment

Nah but they are like $25
          Not too sure cause I have L2S

Comment

COPY AND PASTED FROM THE OTHER CHAT

Majority wants August!!!

I've put together a rough date maybe Sunday 20th or sat 19th of August!!!!

now, mighty car mods, most other meets and groups like kebabs!!! - So if we can't beat them, join them!!! Right?

Worse comes to worse, in regards to location, I'm happy to host a lunch at my parents place in Newton - lots of parking, and factories, wide open streets 0 traffic, easy for photo's, if we can't find a place to organise this meet.
            Also there is a whole lot of warehouses behind Arndale Shopping centre - massive parking area, hopefully open weekends. we could potentially ask my friend if we can have it there and have a fire pit style kebab!

If we choose to have a kebab event, either at mine or warehouse, I'd probs need to get about $5 to $10 for each person to cover costs.

Any other idea's are welcomed guys. - If weather is an issue, maybe a night time meet after business hours where there won't be any cars in parking lots and its undercover?
            bakeries?
            pizza shops
            etc

we should probs get Thanh to move this thread to the appropriate section of the forum!!!!

Comment

totally agree!!!! excellent idea!!!!

Would a weeknight suit best gang?

Comment

31st July or 1st of August (Monday/Tuesday night)? Depends on how soon people wanna meet up hahah

Comment

Just copying and pasting what I wrote in the other thread.
                  Week nights are OK, depends on the day.

What about Nordburger?
                  The one on Port Rd, Hindmarsh has plenty of parking, off Anne St (behind the businesses on Port Rd).
                  There is even undercover parking, albeit 'reserved', cant see that being a problem on a Sunday arvo though.
                  This would mean more of a lunch time meet, if that suits everyone? Although I hear they do fried chicken and waffles for breakfast on weekends, if anyone is into that!?

I can really only make Sundays, due to soccer commitments on Saturdays.

Comment

Done lock it in!

Comment

keen, lock it in!!! - tad early notice for me to get the crx boys in though....also I have a surprise for you all....i just bought a 1990 Honda crx EF8 SiR - needs a few things, but she looks swet

Comment

Most likely be there as well, will there be any type r at this meet [emoji12]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

Im bringing the Type R wont have the crx registered in SA yet.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

What time are people thinking of meeting up?

Comment

I'm guessing after work? around 6:45pm - 7:00pm? is that too early?

Comment

Meet thread created. See you all next Tuesday

http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...628#post294628
                                Skibeemo.com

Comment

Working...
                                X