No announcement yet.

[BRIS] 2002 Honda Integra Type R - Nighthawk Black, JDM spec and Mugen-loaded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[BRIS] 2002 Honda Integra Type R - Nighthawk Black, JDM spec and Mugen-loaded

Hey Guys,

I haven't been on these forums for a while so I may be an unfamiliar name to a lot of you guys but I was an early member of ClubRSX and here when ClubITR was born.

I previously tried to sell my Integra but couldn't bare to part with it for the offers I received, so I held on to it. Now I have no choice but to accept what I can get as I'm moving overseas. I've already had some offers so I thought I'd do one last push to see if I can get the asking price before letting it go.

Description:

This beautiful machine has been put together over a number of years with a lot of international part hunting, a lot of class and a lot of love. I removed the Type R wing and kept the exterior devoid of aftermarket body kits for the sleeper appeal - but don't let that fool you, this DC5R is thoroughly modified in every other way: boasting mostly Mugen parts, every possible suspension mod possible, classy interior modifications, an award winning Alpine sound system and a power system tuned to 150kw at the wheels with the JDM K20A engine at it's heart.

...that's right! That red engine cover isn't just an engine cover swap. That is an authentic Japanese model K20A engine sourced by JDM Yard in Sydney. I swapped it out for better low and mid range, making this the rarest DC5 Type R in the country (short of an actually imported Japanese car).

This is a car for a true car enthusiast, a true Honda fan and a lover of the race track or windy mountain road.

Modifications Under the Hood:
    • JDM K20A engine (95,800kms on the clock / 177,800kms on the car)
    • Toda racing headers
    • Mugen Twinloop exhaust
    • Hondata KPro programmable EMS (tuned to 150kw atw)
    • Mugen airbox intake system
    • JDM intake manifold
    • Mugen carbon fibre ignition coil cover
    • Mugen fan switch
    • Mugen low temperature thermostat
    • Mugen oil filler cap
    • Mugen fuel cap
    • JDM Yard baffled oil pan
    • Centrax custom oil catch can with K&N filter
    • Half-sized battery
    • Vision bonnet gas struts

Brake and Suspension Modifications:
    • JDM Brembo front brake and rear brake conversion
    • Endless font brake discs
    • Ohlins DFV coilover lowered suspension
    • Mugen front strut bar
    • Custom rear strut bar
    • Cusco front sway bar
    • Cusco rear sway bar
    • Spoon rear tie bar
    • Vision camber kit
    • Inverted tie rod ends

Interior Modifications:
    • Mugen rearview mirror cover
    • JDM Type R speedo cluster with KMs matching the engine. JDM cluster has a Type R logo that lights up
    • Carbon fibre print interior panels including centre console and door handles
    • All Alpine Type R sound system with a brand new Alpine Bluetooth and Hands-free Headunit - once came 2nd place in a Sound Quality competition - Custom rear boot installation for subwoofer and amplifier wrapped in Carbon Fibre printed Vinyl
    • Honda Type R floor mats
    • Honda silver trim kit
    • Short shift kit

Exterior Modifications:
    • 2005 front grill conversion with JDM Type R badge
    • Type S 17inch wheels with JDM Type R centre caps (stock wheels included)
    • Type R wing removed (included)
    • Honda window rain guards
    • Phillips 4300K HID headlight conversion (just installed)

Price: $17900 ONO

Attached Files
    Last edited by sangers; 03-02-16, 06:26 PM.
    almost JDM spec, y0!

Price dropped to $17900
    almost JDM spec, y0!

Comment

Working...
    X