Sneaker Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sneaker Thread

As peer pressured by Felix and Tom (chaumeh), here is sneaker thread for all discussion relating to shoes and stuff.

I'll start off this thread with one of my favourite shoes, the Onitsuka Tiger Keirin Le. They're similiar to the Mexico 66 but I prefer these as it fits more snug. My favourite driving shoes due to its flexibility, comfort and lightness.

Other shoes that I like for driving are the classic Dunlop Volleys.

Where does everyone else buy their shoes from?
    1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Hmm I like the onitsuka Tigers aswell as my Nike air max 90s and Nike tnz and asics kayanos there really comfortable [emoji4] yes I'm a shoe freak [emoji23]

Comment

The Nike air max 90s don't look comfortable to me haha, but the tnz and asic kayanos looks really comfortable. Not sure if i'd be able to drive properly on either of them though, haha.

Also if anyone is into playing tennis, Nike Lunar Ballistec 1.5 is an awesome shoe for it. Seriously was able to play all my matches without any severe feet fatigue or blisters.

Comment

Ultraboost J&D Collective. Arrived just before a trip to Melbourne and was perfect. This photo was taken near Gami.

Most comfortable shoe ever!
        ClubITR | Like

Comment

Nice shoes Felix, they do look comfortable. Good old Gami and Chicken, been a while since I've had any.

Originally posted by chaumeh
          Does anyone know if Onisuka ever released a black suede Tiger with gold stripes that is not a high top version?
          I'm not sure, I do see them a lot in the high top version. But if I see a low top version I'll let you know.

Originally posted by chaumeh
          Do you play tennis Pete? I used to wear Adidas Barricade 2's back then when I was playing lol. #teamBaboalt
          I played tennis here and there, but I am pretty lazy nowadays. I was also looking into the Addidas Barricade 2015, Zoom vapour 9.5 (Federer's shoes) but I got a good deal on my pair.

Comment

Have a thing for AM1s at the moment!

ClubITR | Like

Comment

Nice Felix. I'm not usually an Air Max fan but that navy colour way looks good!

Nothing like a shoe thread to bring me out of the woodwork haha. I'm a bit of shoe-a-holic as my loved ones keep telling me.

Nike, Supra, Tiger, whatever... Generally if I like the style and colour way plus the price is reasonable to me at the time I won't take much convincing to cop them.

My poison today...

A little bit of an old school vibe

Comment

Nice shoes, really like the blue AM1's.

I recently got a pair of Nike Kaishi's. Comfy!

Comment

First time wearing these badboys. Nike Flyknit Racers Oreo and ofcourse the CITR tee
                  Im a fan of the flyknit tech got a few pairs (even for bball KOBEs) it's very comfy however Im on the look out for a UltraBoost that sets the bar
                  Got the AM1 Picnic too, still in the box never been tried on, only AM1 i got. I like the AM1 its comfy aswell good for casual walk in the park thing.
                  Got a few paris of Jordan's too but that's another story.

-markie

Comment

Funnily enough Oreo Racers are sitting on shelves in every Foot locker store over here inc the States.

I had to do the Yanks a favour and take a pair off their hands. Also picked up a pair of triple white Ultraboosts in their restock last week too. My suitcase is filled with shoes now....

Comment

I'd imagine shoes in the States would be pretty cheap?

Comment

Originally posted by Symphorced View Post
                        Funnily enough Oreo Racers are sitting on shelves in every Foot locker store over here inc the States.

I had to do the Yanks a favour and take a pair off their hands. Also picked up a pair of triple white Ultraboosts in their restock last week too. My suitcase is filled with shoes now....
                        So true. I bought my Oreos in States. Apparently Nike will restock racers in Nov, not sure which colourway
                        White ultraboost are the bomb. Can't wait to go states.

Comment

I'd love a pair of flyknit racers in that university red/black colourway!
                          Shak's S2000

Comment

Originally posted by eskimo_firefighter View Post
                            I'd imagine shoes in the States would be pretty cheap?
                            Not with the way our dollar is atm. Racers ended up costing same as retail back home (which is a win as you can't find them any more) and I overpaid for the Ultraboosts by about $30 or so.

I'm also in Chicago atm. Happened to be here when the grand opening of Station 23 occurred. Went to check out the line as soon as we landed (day prior to opening) and it was already around the block lol.

Flight 23 in NY was pretty awesome too. They had the black pair and the white pair of Jordan pinnacles sitting on their shelf at retail price. They resell in Aus for over $1k right now...

Comment

Looking good Mark!

Sounds like you're having a ball Tim!

I need to buy a pair of AM1s.
                              ClubITR | Like

Comment

Working...
                              X