X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice update and Merry Christmas!
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

You have to upload a video of it at 10,500 rpm. Would love to hear the ITBs!

Comment

Yep, i take some video when the time up to start this beast.

And some update..

The engine is now moved to the garage from Jonsba's workplace. We fitted the halfaxle and header to it, so we can measure and see how tight oil cooler lines are going to be. I choosed Laminova water/oil-heat exchanger for oil cooler for faster warming to keep e85-fumes/water out of crank case and radiator is big enough to handle the exchanger.

Also desided that rear brakes need some upgrade, so we bought MB6 Civic rear discs (260mm), DC5 aluminium rear brake calipers and Dixcel Type RA-brake pads. Pads are twice the size as originals, lighter calipers and 20mm bigger discs. Should help slightly with braking.

I cleaned front brake calipers and changed o-rings for them. For advice, if you use these Spoon calipers, clean them often. Brake dust burns to that anodized aluminium.

Gearbox is now refurbished and ready for the car.

Yesterday our friend glued new windshield on. Also fitted new windshield moldings. Glass came from Honda.

Okay.. i'll need to update more when something happens to the car.

Comment

Wohoo!

Yesterday finally we got fenders from painter. They needed few modifications, but now they fit pretty nicely. Bumper is just lifted on its place in these pics so it hangs a little bit.

We sprayed new coating inside front fenders to look nice and new.

Here you can see DC5-rear brake calipers and mb6 Civic brake discs. We bead blasted the calipers and painted them silver to look like factory. Red looks awful in brake calipers, especially in small calipers.

Comment

going all out, love it

Comment

Good choice for not spraying the calipers red!
              ClubITR | Like

Comment

Some update..

Damn i like those wheels.

Comment

Update.

JDM-parts have arrived again.

Zoom Engineering TS-carbon fiber rear view mirror and mirror leg for it.

Interior is getting now together. Few clips and panels are needed, then its ready.

In pictures you can see Spoon Sports-instrument cluster, ARC-shift knob, Mugen-pedals, Defi-din gauge, color coded seat rails with titanium bolts and more JDM-stuff.

Comment

That cluster.
                    ClubITR | Like

Comment

Engine is in the bay. That wasn't a easy task, took like 2 hours to fit it inside the bay.

So today's job is to fit header, radiator, start making radiator, fuel and breather hoses, plug some wiring, change injector connector to right ones.

Comment

Small update..

So i survived the biggest car show in Finland. I'm pretty tired, in the last month i've worked on car like 5-10 hours per day. Last few days were even longer than that. Car was ready for show in wednesday-thursday night in 5am. Car was needed to be in car hall in thursday. But, bright side. Car received Tuning TOP 10 and our biggest car magazines GTi Magazine-press award. Best Jap/Euro-car in show. 8) 8) 8) :twisted: :twisted:

Few pics..

My friend Faabio welded 3" stainless steel exhaust for the car with couple of V-bands.

After that we started making fuel lines and everything else which includes AN-fittings and lines

Here is a pic from wed-thursday night, Faabio made aluminium catch can too.

Couple of car show pics..

Thanks for ElPuercosi 8-)

And Mika Huhtasaari for pics.

Pic with awards. :lol: :lol:

Some things needed to be done before it can be taken for a ride. But it looks so cool in my opinion.

Comment

Amazing! congratulations on the awards and please continue the great work.

Comment

Wohoo,

Oil/water-heat exchanger arrives today from Sweden.

Laminova by SEM. Makes these for JAS-fighter jets and Koenigsegg. No Mocal-replicas of it.

And there was photoshoot for one of biggest car magazine of Finland.
                            So few teasers. And thanks for Tomi Eronen for the pics.

Comment

Well done on the award. The car looks so good!
                              ClubITR | Like

Comment

Yeah!

Some update. This car was invited to Finland's Biggest "stance/showcar" event CDLC Fitted Fest. Which is in 30.7.2016, so we had to make this car driveable. Because it's summer and event is in Lahti, which is like 80km from the garage.
                                So we begin to do some work for the car, like getting fans for it, our friend Faabio made coolant reservoir for it and needed to fit the Laminova.

When these were done, Jonsba send message to his friend Kaze, if he could come to the garage to check out things in engine management and make it run and idle. So last saturday came, Kaze made some changes to mapping and started the car. F**k that's loud. Also the idle sounds nasty, even when it idles at 2000rpm. Pretty lumpy. :gun: :gun: :gun:

So video for the first idling.

Comment

Working...
                                X