Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cars for sale

Hi All,

Only forum members are able to see the cars for sale in the Classifieds forum.

I'd like to reach out and see if any of you have opinions if this was changed so that unregistered forum members (everyone and anyone) can view the cars for sale too? Or just keep it the way it is?

Cheers,
    Felix.
    ClubITR | Like

Just clarifying, is this only considering the Cars For Sale sub forum or Cars, Parts, Marketplace as a whole?

Comment

I would say keep it the way it is, or else we might face spam.

Comment

I think I needed a couple of posts on my account to view those sub-forums too. I can understand possibly the privacy issue but I don't see the harm of more exposure (for those who browse w/o signing up). Maybe implement a restriction whereby an account is needed and a reply to the thread made in order to view specific content ? (ie. photos, numbers) I've seen that implemented somewhere
        00' DC2 Honda Integra Type R | NH592P | DC2R
        13' ZN6 Toyota 86 GT | D4S | CNN-66E
        15' ZN6 Subaru WRX STI Premium | CBS | EBU-36R

Comment

Originally posted by butter View Post
          Just clarifying, is this only considering the Cars For Sale sub forum or Cars, Parts, Marketplace as a whole?
          Just the "Cars" sub forum in the Classifieds.

For unregistered users/members, view only. They can't post obviously because they haven't signed up to the forum.
          ClubITR | Like

Comment

Change has been made.

Examples of scenarios where this can help:
            1. You have a friend looking for a car and they haven't registered to the forum. You can refer them to browse Cars and they might find something!
            2. You're selling your car and you can link the thread on your Facebook and anyone will be able to see the contents of the thread.
            ClubITR | Like

Comment

Happy with these changes felix.

Just thought I'd add: I'd personally prefer that the market place for Parts to remain as is. In general, selling parts to ClubITR members is different to selling to say, OzHonda members.

Comment

Originally posted by butter View Post
                Just thought I'd add: I'd personally prefer that the market place for Parts to remain as is. In general, selling parts to ClubITR members is different to selling to say, OzHonda members.
                I prefer this also. Thanks Jase!
                ClubITR | Like

Comment

Yep I agree with the above, allows for special CITR part prices?

Comment

I would have kept it the way it was.. You can always refer a friend to the car via phone/gumtree/carsales from here.. Anyways.. Done now I suppose..

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by justinfox
                    You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

Working...
                    X