S2000 - My Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaha fuckinng hell. No ones going to want to meet me now :P

Good updates Alex! Let me drive your car next track day. 1:09s easy!

Comment

I got the wing from Kyle up in Brissy. Yes they are stands from Phil. Pass my warm regards to the quality stands. They are much stronger than the Voltex ones hey?

Todd let me try and give it a go at 1:09 hey lol!
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

I'm being serious. If I have a go and get a 1:09 you know what the car is capable of etc so you know you can push it that much harder.
        I want to give Adam a go at next jdmyard day and see what he can push my car too so I know what it's capable of and so I know I can keep pushing harder in it.
        Hopefully he says yes haha

Comment

Hahaha, that picture of Todd totally caught me by surprise, fark'n NSFW mate. Why do you even have a picture like that!? LOL

Otherwise good update. I'm certain more track time you'll reach your goals.

Thanks again for the air pump delete kit.
          1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Comment

Hahaha I have many pictures like that at my disposal. I'm just an idiot with too much time on my hands :P
            Always funny asking my gf to take specific pictures/poses of me and she's like why? And I just say for the Internet :P

No doubt track time and confidence is what will get you the times we all desire!

Comment

"thankyou for flying Alex Airlines, this is your Captain speaking. Sit back, relax and enjoy the flight"

Guessing the guy in the pic is the Pilot.

Last edited by Timmy_B; 25-11-15, 09:26 AM.

Comment

I think I ruined this car!

When I purcahsed it:

Integra Type R
                Integra Type S
                S2000

Comment

*slow process of making it better

Comment

Nice wing.

What's the gold piece for in the air pump delete kit?
                    ClubITR | Like

Comment

its the resistor so the ECU still thinks the air pump is there.

yeah veyr slow. unfortunately there was just so much i wanted to restore/change ont he S2000.
                      Integra Type R
                      Integra Type S
                      S2000

Comment

Don't worry. Doing it quicker than I am haha

Comment

Another piece came in on Saturday morning from the courier this weekend!

As mentioned a few pages ago I am tapping oil temp through the RETURN hose line on the oil cooler through an Earls pressure gauge fitting which is -10an male and female. The 1/8NPT on the hex is where I'll screw in the defi sensor. THe metrics are similar and some pipe thread will do the trick to seal it for the oil pressure sensor. For the oil temp one, I ordered a hex spacer fitting from Mcmaster-Carr to get the metrics exact, but most importantly as as a spacer. More info a few pages back. I got two. one for Shak and i.

I also dropped into Hume Smash whom i'm 99% going to get to respray the car. Just talked shit really, and before I drop the car off for the restoration, I will bring the car and ce28 back to top one and get Dedy to look at massaging the rear guards. Hopefully get my diff rebuilt by then and bring it to Dedy in a few weeks and install new diff along with rear guard work!

After a long way my oil catch cans finally came. THe quality is actually well above what I had imagined. the 1.4 turn ball valve which is the part that will see the only interaction is also beefy and sturdy as fuck.

Cant wait to install all this, once I get an air pump delete kit since i sent off my stash to the boys in melb!
                          Integra Type R
                          Integra Type S
                          S2000

Comment

I also ordered fellow clubitr member Hau a catch can for his ego 8. The size of my cans are massive in comparison. Since I'm mounting in front of the radiator I have a ton of room and might as well make the most of it
                            Integra Type R
                            Integra Type S
                            S2000

Comment

No hardtop before respray?

Comment

I would love a hard top.

but im spending $5k on this fuking diff.

$10k on a rattlecan paintjob

and a kid coming out in 2 weeks.
                                Integra Type R
                                Integra Type S
                                S2000

Comment

Working...
                                X