Must Have Detailing Product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must Have Detailing Product

Very often people ask me what's the most versatile product that you must have in detailing?

I would say is the spray detailers, is handy to use as a final wipe after washing, cleaning up contaminants and prolong the protection or waxed finish.

If it helps me to maintain that finish looking sharp, easy to use, no mess and enhance the gloss, why not?

Most importantly its keeping the contaminants off my car before it etch into the finish,
    looking less than perfect is not something that I would want and if the product keep me confident and happy I would most likely to continue using anyway...your thought?

I have a whole bunch of 'must-haves' in my collection of products.

Most versatile - hmmm that is tricky since not many products have multiple uses. Spray detailer is definitely a must have and very handy if you need to quickly remove a contaminant if you keep it in the car with a MF cloth.

There you go - my answer would have to be a quality Microfiber Cloth. It's a must have and extremely versatile.
    | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

I Believe the most important tool so to say would actually be a good quality clay bar paired with a good quality lube, You can remove contaminants with quick detailer, although, your essentially rubbing the dirt around the paint which will produce excess swirls. With out a clay bar, you will always have contaminants even if you think you cant see them, also your polish, wax etc will not adhere properly to the paint.
      sigpic

Comment

Great guys keep it coming...FelixR would probably say is nappy wipes, sorry sorry cleaning wipes

Trust me detailing products nowadays are formula specifically for a purpose and much improve too, elbow grease is not required, just follow the instruction and let the product do its work

Comment

^ Hahaha

I'll have to agree with Cambo's post. A good cloth and chamois that don't leave behind massive water spots on the car's body and glass is a must have.
          ClubITR | Like

Comment

Working...
          X