Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The smaller twin turbos will spool up quicker than a larger single..
    sigpic MRDC5S

Comment

Originally posted by Symphorced View Post
      This doesn't make sense at all. The FD RX7s came equipped out of the factory with sequential twin turbos which were designed to do the exact opposite of what you just stated. I painfully know this as I'm having issues with my sequential system at the moment. Unless you get a smaller single then you'll encounter more lag than the stock system.

If you think an RX7 can have a "major service" (not sure what this even is) and is good to go for another 80,000kms then you really need to start doing your research LOL.
      By major I mean like a engine rebuild, I know rotary have to get it done every 100k depends how you drive it?

Comment

Originally posted by eskimo_firefighter View Post
        Thanks for that Alex, haven't been looking at carsales for FD's properly ever since I bought my AP1. What I noticed at the time when looking the spirit R's of any variant was a lot more $$$ (35k+) and couldn't justify the price difference myself. I agree if you can get RZ/spirit R then it'd be awesome for resale, etc.

Are you actually considering purchasing an RX-7?
        Yea I am considering buying one, I guess will see what happens.. Lol I need to do abit of research on them too like one of the boys stated

Comment

Personally for me I would keep an RX-7 as strictlly as a weekender. I'm not sure which cases the RX-7 falls victim, but I have heard a few times that the 13B doesnt like start/stop traffic? Not sure if this is for more modified examples etc. But I do know that forthe 13B to last, to reduce the carbon build up, redlining the 13b each drive is a must!
          Integra Type R
          Integra Type S
          S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
            Personally for me I would keep an RX-7 as strictlly as a weekender. I'm not sure which cases the RX-7 falls victim, but I have heard a few times that the 13B doesnt like start/stop traffic? Not sure if this is for more modified examples etc. But I do know that forthe 13B to last, to reduce the carbon build up, redlining the 13b each drive is a must!
            Same ill use it as a weekender

Comment

Came across these OEM Honda window visors for only $70! Is this really legit though ?

As in, does it need a sand + polish or is it really that blacked out ? I always thought it was more transparent and had the 'Integra' marking on it (unless that's underneath).
              00' DC2 Honda Integra Type R | NH592P | DC2R
              13' ZN6 Toyota 86 GT | D4S | CNN-66E
              15' ZN6 Subaru WRX STI Premium | CBS | EBU-36R

Comment

Integra marking is underneath the visor, IMO this visor is legit as it is not double sided taped and that the clip who in the correct area., its just not in the best shape, but the material that it is, you can wet rub with 2k and use a mother powerball with a good plastic polish to get transparency back
                sigpic

Comment

http://www.digitaltrends.com/cars/ex...-may-way-well/
                  02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

I wouldn't mind one of these

http://www.themotorreport.com.au/602...ast-wars-begin
                    ClubITR | Like

Comment

Totally not my scene before, but this is just doing it for me so bad. Flat crank, manual, 500hp, brembos, magentic ride, those looks hnnnngggg

I don't even think the new NSX will be able to match this...

"Because in a split second, it's gone" ~Ayrton Senna

Comment

That looks sweet. One for me please.
                        ClubITR | Like

Comment

I'll take mine without the stripes please.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
                            I'll take mine without the stripes please.
                            Gunmetal grey, no stripes, matte black all the shiny bits..... Hnnnnnnngggggg

"Because in a split second, it's gone" ~Ayrton Senna

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong here but in regards to paint codes my 00' DC2R is in Nighthawk Black Pearl (B-92P), right ?

EDIT: brb checking inside my doors -.- jks, nothing there
                              Last edited by jv-st; 25-11-14, 08:39 PM.
                              00' DC2 Honda Integra Type R | NH592P | DC2R
                              13' ZN6 Toyota 86 GT | D4S | CNN-66E
                              15' ZN6 Subaru WRX STI Premium | CBS | EBU-36R

Comment

Originally posted by jv-st View Post
                                Correct me if I'm wrong here but in regards to paint codes my 00' DC2R is in Nighthawk Black Pearl (B-92P), right ?
                                Check it when you open your driver side door it's on there trim with a white sticker, I know mine is

Comment

Working...
                                X