Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had to watch this after reading Pete's latest post.

ClubITR | Like

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1717...message_bubble

Not bad

Comment

That paint revival - http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...ody-clear-wrap
        ClubITR | Like

Comment

911R are so nice!
          spare bootlid with GT3 wing for trackdays and i wouldnt need to buy another car for the rest of my life

Comment

I hate rear trailing arm bushes!.. 5 days ago i thought ooh this will be fun job i can knock it over in a day.. at the same times i can replace my rear LCA's and install the ASR brace and do rear brake pads at the same time!..

Currently only done one side with lots of shouting and abuse and rear brake pads didnt fit ..

Comment

Originally posted by Devcon View Post
              I hate rear trailing arm bushes!.. 5 days ago i thought ooh this will be fun job i can knock it over in a day.. at the same times i can replace my rear LCA's and install the ASR brace and do rear brake pads at the same time!..

Currently only done one side with lots of shouting and abuse and rear brake pads didnt fit ..
              DB1142/1163? And what's slowing it down?

Comment

Well i got to double check what pads i got.. i forgot.. But i decided to order some pads from brakes direct.. i wanted to try out the QFM-HPX range as i was reading not so great reviews of the NS400 P.Mu's then at the same time i thought you know what.. lets get some braided lines too! so i ordered some from Speed science.. so i am waiting for it all the arrive then i can resume..

What's taking so long? when i first started i killed one red back that appeared from under some trims under the car at the back and didnt think anything of it.. then killed another.. then one more and thought.. yeah its a next week job or maybe i will fix it all with fire type of thing.. LOL

Cheers Austro for the part numbers i shall write them down for future use! Initially i was going to hold off from doing the front brake pads and hunt down some DC2R calipers but then i thought i doubt i would see any cheap pairs in the near future..

Comment

Originally posted by Devcon View Post
                  Well i got to double check what pads i got.. i forgot.. But i decided to order some pads from brakes direct.. i wanted to try out the QFM-HPX range as i was reading not so great reviews of the NS400 P.Mu's then at the same time i thought you know what.. lets get some braided lines too! so i ordered some from Speed science.. so i am waiting for it all the arrive then i can resume..

What's taking so long? when i first started i killed one red back that appeared from under some trims under the car at the back and didnt think anything of it.. then killed another.. then one more and thought.. yeah its a next week job or maybe i will fix it all with fire type of thing.. LOL

Cheers Austro for the part numbers i shall write them down for future use! Initially i was going to hold off from doing the front brake pads and hunt down some DC2R calipers but then i thought i doubt i would see any cheap pairs in the near future..
                  Had the QFM HPX pads on my old wrx. Would recommend them for daily. Good feel and minimal dust

Comment

I have finally now finished brake pads, trailing arm bushes! and goodridge braided lines with new brake and clutch fluid! rear LCA with some cheap rear camber adjusters.. i should really make a thread about my car but i am mehh...

While doing my front brakes and lines i found my CV's were shot.. Left side was outer boot.. right side was inner boot.. so need to save up and do a swap over with some cv company..

side note. my car looks phat now.. i don't care about it being low.. i care about function and how it performs.. lol

here's an entree!

Oh i have an exhaust system header to muffler.. but i just need to take it to the exhaust shop to get them to fix it.. but i been thinking about buying an Xforce Twinloop barrel.. unsure on reviews though as i don't have enough in the coffers for a mugen..
                    Last edited by Devcon; 18-08-17, 06:43 PM.

Comment

I have x-force twin too with a DC sports header. Sounds wicked! Doesn't buzz... idles really nice then once in vtec you definitely notice the cross over haha but not obnoxiously loud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cheers Alex! i will definitely be getting it then! originally i was trying to get the oval muffler version but they were out of stock aus wide with no ETA on restock times.. so i gave it a miss for a bit!
                        but i will get it... its only $230 or so just for the muffler or something..

Comment

Hopefully it's just as good for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So it has been awhile.. finally got the Xforce twinloop universal muffler fitted with 2nd hand Xforce D16 manifold.. hahaha sounds great!

nice and quiet still with a decent deep note... I also retrofitted EG skunk 2 Pro C .. unfortunately the picture above of my green hatch with those rims didnt fit.. so i have gone back to stock steelies with new rubber.. I am gonna try and find those trailer supply companys that can do better offsets for steel rims..

now i am pretty much done and ready to save up for the parts to do my B18C5 swap

Comment

Good to hear regarding the twinloop!

Comment

Working...
                              X