No announcement yet.

Symphorced's new Type R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim can you link me where you got them! I want them so bad for my re30's!!!
    S2000 TRACK/DAILY BUILD

Comment

Thanks for the lov guys. I knew the time and effort would all pay off in the end. Even while working in the blistering sun trying to get the stickers on, I knew it'd all be worth once it was all done. I entered this build knowing that attention to detail is what matters and I will not be deviating from that.

Huy, I don't usually like giving out where I get my parts from especially something which I spent so much time researching and searching the internet for but seeing as your a friend, I'll make an exception this time around. As I stated, it took me quite a while to find the exact stickers which I wanted as I didn't want to have it looking tacky or fake but without the genuine JDM pricetag. I experimented with a few before coming to conclusion that the following is probably the best value for money.

Replica SL stickers

The best part about it is the adjustable length of it so you can get it perfect for the spokes on your wheels.

Otherwise you could spend a bit more and purchase some replica genuines here:

Genuine replica SL stickers

However, I'd rather not sacrifice a quarter of my annual salary on stickers when I can pay a fraction of the price and have something that looks identical.
      Last edited by Symphorced; 08-04-14, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Ahaha, gold.
        BNR34 Build [SOLD]
        APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
        Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
        NSEX

Comment

Haha, aww Huy you funny guy :P
          Shak's S2000

Comment

Omg that's such a good idea, I reckon it increased your wheel price by at least 30%

Comment

any updats bro! i ADORE the FD3S
              Integra Type R
              Integra Type S
              S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
                any updats bro! i ADORE the FD3S
                I think everyone knows this already. Bit lazy to do an update atm.

Just dropped the car off today to sort out an annoying boost issue I encountered one day before last weekend's scheduled track day. Hoping it'll be fixed and running fine in time for Circuit Club Winton next weekend.

Comment

haha!

Fingers crossed u get it back in time!

please report back man!
                  Integra Type R
                  Integra Type S
                  S2000

Comment

Tw4pm
                    1995 Honda Civic EG (K20)
                    1998 Nissan 180SX Type X (SR20)
                    2010 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Emission Monster)

RHCP
                    F1 Nut

Comment

Wow. 2.5 years since my car last functioned properly. Sounds like I'm doing right as a turbo rotor owner.

So basically I got the car back from the shop and was told the turbos were kaput. The primary turbo had enough shaft play for the turbine fins to have started fouling against the housing.

At this point, I decided to upgrade the turbos rather than refurbish the stock ones at, what I had originally calculated to be a similar price. I opted to stick with twin turbos and bought a set of BNR stage 3 turbos - along with this I'd upgrade the injectors and change to a top mount fuel rail (existing side mount fuel rails are ill fitting for any aftermarket injectors) - because more power, why not?

After accumulating all the necessary parts, I took the car down to Promaz where it's been sitting pretty and apparently helping their marketing.

Here's the car on the dyno as of last week:

Oh and, of course, in typical Symphorced fashion, there may have been a few cosmetic mods added while the car was broken (1700mm Voltex wang - CE28n 18x10.5 +45 / 18x9.5 +22).

Car should be returned soon and hopefully more regular updates.

Comment

Nice to see you back Tim
                        Shak's S2000

Comment

Working...
                        X