No announcement yet.

Todd's new S2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh wooooooow nice pick up, from SUper AutoBacs?
    ek9-->ED civic--> eg--> S2K-->JDM DC2R-->EP3

Comment

Dammm..

How was the Tactical Art shop?
      ClubITR | Like

Comment

Voltex front bumper, that thing is awesome. Will it come with the splitter and canards?
        1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Perry View Post
          oh wooooooow nice pick up, from SUper AutoBacs?
          Parts are from Super autobacs, js racing and tactical art. Books are from book off stores around Japan.

Originally posted by felixR View Post
          Dammm..

How was the Tactical Art shop?
          Tactical art was really cool. Spoke to the guys for a bit and they allowed me to look around the garage and at the cars there etc. Took some photos and bought a couple of things

Originally posted by eskimo_firefighter View Post
          Voltex front bumper, that thing is awesome. Will it come with the splitter and canards?
          Canards and splitter are extra pieces so the bumper won't come with those parts unfortunately. Doesn't stop me from buying them in the future though

Comment

ill update a few of the car related things i did while in japan as i havent really been working or done anything to the car since coming back
            ill start off with the parts purchased above
            -js racing thermostat
            -js racing thermo fan switch
            -js racing ETD heat shield
            -js racing oil filter stopper
            -js racing oil cap
            -js racing gold logo plaque
            -3xmugen dress up bolts sets
            -spoon magnetic transmission/engine bolts
            -rays wheel nuts
            -bride headrest
            -3xbride seatbelt protector pads
            -works bell quick release hub
            -s2000 boss kit
            -assorted japanese car magazines
            -assorted stickers
            -couple of js racing/tactical art t shirts (not pictured)

so yeah i just recently got back from a 2 week holiday in japan with my girlfriend and it was amazing. while over there i did both car and non car related things.
            being a car forum ill stick to the car related stuff but if anyones interested ill post up the non car related stuff later on
            so our first 4 days were spent in hakuba snowboarding so not much car activity there. from hakuba we moved down to osaka for the next 5 days.

this was taken from the front of our hotel. see that raised motorway above. that is actually part of the osaka loop. it ran right past our hotel sadly our room did not over look the loop

the 2 main highlights from osaka car wise was definitely visiting js racing and tactical art.
            we'll start of with js racing. being a massive js racing fan boy i HAD to visit the workshop when we were in osaka no questions about it.
            i had added hisaaki (president) on facebook a while back and had talked briefly once or twice. funnily enough when i introduced myself he remembered who i was and and thanked me numerous times for making the way all the way from australia to visit the store. (crazy!!!!)
            we had a chat, i bought some parts and i asked about exhausts for the future and even got to have a look around the workshop at js demo car and another customers car which were both getting prepped for a track day the following weekend. was an excellent experience and i recommend any honda fan to visit if they make their way to japan/osaka.

myself outside the shop

myself and hisaaki next to the js demo car

few of js/customers cars parked outside
            yellow s2k is actually a customers car

i love this car and the way the gt bodykit looks with just paint and no livery

js demo car (the one from all the youtube videos)

can you say hyper revs?
            literally every single honda model made. most of these are doubled up as well

ill leave it at that for now. its late and i have work in the morning. lots of pics i know
            ill post about tactical art tomorrow or when i have time
            thanks for reading

Comment

That's awesome!

The GT kit looks real tough.
              ClubITR | Like

Comment

Would love to see more pics from your trip may be start another thread plz =)
                ek9-->ED civic--> eg--> S2K-->JDM DC2R-->EP3

Comment

That's awesome!

The GT kit looks real tough.
                  They really do! I don't recall ever seeing one on a car in aus. Seen lots of type s kits but not the full gt one. Would be cool!

Originally posted by Perry View Post
                  Would love to see more pics from your trip may be start another thread plz =)
                  I'm going to update the rest of the car orientated things I did. I might make another thread in other and just do a travel diary of everything

Comment

Please do mate I'm going to Japan for 2 weeks this year as well and want to do a bunch of car stuff and some other stuff to make the girl happy. Great pics =)

"Because in a split second, it's gone" ~Ayrton Senna

Comment

Okay will do man. I'll start later on this week
                      You'll love it over there. I went with my girlfriend so I'm sure you'll get done ideas from it.

Comment

This thread might need a little bump Todd haha
                        ClubITR | Like

Comment

Nice AP1! Any plans on suspension mods?

Comment

This thread might need a little bump Todd haha
                            Haha might just do that felix

Originally posted by Tec' wingz View Post
                            Nice AP1! Any plans on suspension mods?
                            Thanks mate. Of course there will be suspension upgrades. Coilovers are next on the to buy list.
                            Bracing will also be on the agenda and replacing all the bushings too. All in good time

Comment

Now I should have uploaded these pictures of my visit to tactical art with the last post because well there aren't many. It was cool to go check out the workshop which produced one of my favourite eg's ever and I wish it was still there so I could have oogled over it for hours but we all know what happened to it
                              Both atsuki and yasutaka are cool guys and again were really stoked that I had made the way from Australia to look at their shop. I had a nice chat with them about cars they had produced and what the future holds for them (I got some info that I was told not to tell anyone) so I guess we will be seeing that stuff soon enough. They asked about my cars and wanted to see pictures.
                              Upon finding out that I owned an s2k yasutaka decided it was time to display his. Fitted with ccw rims, hks supercharger and custom paint his car is immaculate! He hopped in and started it up. My first thought is 'wow it's fucking loud'. He waited a bit and gives it a couple revs and man oh man it really is loud.

Yasutakas s2000

I had a look around the workshop at a few of the customer cars that were there and atsukis ek. Upstairs serves as their shop and was just as cool. Hosting a bunch of parts from American companies you really pick up their usdm feel. I bought a t shirt and the guys threw in a few stickers and lanyards to again say thankyou for visiting. That's what I love over there everyone is so appreciative and thankful. Such politeness is rarely found here and many other parts of the world.

Me in front of the tactical art shop

Again I'm out of time so I'll update the next part of the trip another time.
                              thanks for reading

Comment

Enjoy car life!

Thanks for sharing parts of your trip
                                ClubITR | Like

Comment

Working...
                                X