No announcement yet.

Todd's new S2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Niiiiiiice. Where did you get the intake from?

More s2000s popping up ClubITR

Comment

Please tell me theres a 4.77FD in that kia box , if so i'll pm you!
      Project TOPLESS

Comment

Originally posted by Shakeel View Post
        I remember following your EG's thread for a while.

Really liking the progress so far!

So much love for the S2000 lately, maybe I should sell the GTR.
        Thanks man.
        I could have bought a r32 gtr and possibly a r33 for the money I spent on the s2k so maybe that tells you something haha
        Nah would love to own a gtr one day

Originally posted by wongy View Post
        Welcome to ClubITR! nice car
        Thanks. It's good to be here

Originally posted by felixR View Post
        Awesome progress so far!
        Thanks felix

Originally posted by ggwpty View Post
        Niiiiiiice. Where did you get the intake from?

More s2000s popping up ClubITR
        I got all my js racing parts (future updates) from jdmconcept. They're the aus distributor for js so you know your dealing with the right people.

Originally posted by lolwtfhai View Post
        Please tell me theres a 4.77FD in that kia box , if so i'll pm you!
        There might be pm away!

Comment

PM sent yo!
          Project TOPLESS

Comment

Originally posted by lolwtfhai View Post
            PM sent yo!
            just saw it now and was going to reply after i updated

now for the update
            so i had today off so i went round to a mates house with another friend to tinker on each others cars.
            my vtec solenoid was all rusted and looked like shit and it really annoyed me. i originally bought a vtec solenoid cover but it just looked so tacky and fitted loosely and i just didnt like it at all.
            next best thing...attack it with a can of spray paint

today in sydney was 39 degrees so after retreating to the shade for a midday break and a facebook lurk i accidently came across a part that was for sale that i was originally waiting to buy when i went across to japan. off we went to pick it up and grab some lunch and an hour later we were back at my friends place to install....

my bride zeta 3

it was a bit of a bitch to get in with the limited space inside the s2000 but after a couple of failed attempts (and lots of swearing) we finally got the seat in. i was a bit worried as i had read that the zeta 3 is a bit of a tight squeeze and fouled on the door etc after fitting i can see where this comes from. i probably have 1-2mm clearance to the door card on the wings of the seat. i couldnt be happier though being tall (6 ft 4) i could never fully see out of the windcreen when driving. installing the bride rail and seat has made my seat height much lower than stock and i can now see clearly!
            NEED AFTERMARKET STEERING WHEE AND HUB ASAP!

mucked around and test fitted my mates SSR type C's on the car too. theyre 16x7 and look so tiny compared to the stock wheels :S
            definitely going to run 17s and stagger 8/9 or 8.5/9.5 or something

Last edited by Toddxxx; 05-11-15, 08:14 PM.

Comment

a package turned up yesterday
              Last edited by Toddxxx; 05-11-15, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Sahweeeet sk2

Comment

Nice upgrades so far! I miss that feeling playing with cars with mates. I remember i used to take sickies ir fake sickness whilst at work so i can go home and meet up with mates and play cars. Thank.god you were just testfitting those type c rims. Looked way tooo small haha
                  Integra Type R
                  Integra Type S
                  S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
                    Nice upgrades so far! I miss that feeling playing with cars with mates. I remember i used to take sickies ir fake sickness whilst at work so i can go home and meet up with mates and play cars. Thank.god you were just testfitting those type c rims. Looked way tooo small haha
                    Haha yeah it's the best way to do the little jobs you're lacking motivation on.
                    They look tiny but are the same size as the stock rims. I don't get it. Will definitely be going bigger wheels when I get around to that

Originally posted by Sirteggy View Post
                    Sahweeeet sk2
                    Thanks man!

Comment

now i said i wasnt going to buy any more parts for the car for the time being as my trip to japan is only 3 weeks away ( ) but a friend was getting rid of a few things and i wanted to buy both of these parts in japan anyway so why not now? haha

first was the jdm itr flat side indicators. opted for the clear version as i like how it fits in with the silver

and the other item was a cusco catch can. tried a few spots to sit the can but there always seemed to be an issue with getitng the lines to it or nothing to bolt it to. ended up with this position. quite happy with the way the lines feed to it. at the moment im just running breather>can>intake and still running line from PCV to IM.

not the most ideal set up but it still creates vacuum and itll do for now until i can get caps to block off certain paths so opinion time:
                      1. PCV>can>IM run, breather to intake like stock (seems to be the most common)
                      2. PCV>can>breather, block off IM and intake (also popular)
                      3. breather>can>intake, block off IM and PCV (seen this a few times too)

basically there's a tonne of options so any help would be appreciated
                      Last edited by Toddxxx; 05-11-15, 08:26 PM.

Comment

so i keep saying nothing else will happen to the car for a while but i just cant help myself and i always find something to spend a little bit of money on haha you guys all know the deal

so a for sale ad popped up on one of the fb pages i follow and i jumped straight on it. picked them up that afternoon and installed them. still need a couple more to finish of the parts i want to use them for. of course im talking about the mugen bolts i purchased.

how they look on my js racing cooling plate

i also purchased a set of downforce side diffusers and they turned up the other day. cant wait to install these and see how they look!

and one final piece. this is the part im most excited about. ive told myself over and over again that i was never going to go overboard with the s2000
                        well that went out the window and now i have a long 2 month wait for this to arrive

yep the build has well and truely taken this turn again! haha lets see where we end up
                        Last edited by Toddxxx; 05-11-15, 08:34 PM.

Comment

LAAAAAAAAAARRRRVEE the side skirts lip!! Nice
                          S2000
                          WSID : TBA
                          Wakefield : 1:10.1

Flippit Photography
                          Smooth As Detailing
                          Incar Racing

Comment

Nice addition with the Voltex front bumper ... I know what it feels to wait 2 months for a part from Japan. I'm currently waiting for my Endless Zeal Super Functions to arrive from Japan, already waited 3 weeks, got another 1 month to go according to my supplier/mechanic.

Comment

Originally posted by Flippit View Post
                              LAAAAAAAAAARRRRVEE the side skirts lip!! Nice
                              Yeah man so do I! They look so boss. Going to wait till I have the voltex front bar on before I install them too so for now they sit under my bed with a bunch of other parts waiting to be installed :P

Originally posted by Stephen_AUS View Post
                              Nice addition with the Voltex front bumper ... I know what it feels to wait 2 months for a part from Japan. I'm currently waiting for my Endless Zeal Super Functions to arrive from Japan, already waited 3 weeks, got another 1 month to go according to my supplier/mechanic.
                              Yeah man it's the worst/best experience waiting for parts.
                              Worst cause you have to wait and always just want it then and there. But it's the best because of the feeling you get when It finally arrives! Gone through it many many times

Comment

so im back from japan. ill just leave this here for now. will update on the trip if/when i can be bothered posting and theres interest

the haul

Last edited by Toddxxx; 05-11-15, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X