[VIC] July 2013 EOMM - Footscray - Pics and reflection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[VIC] July 2013 EOMM - Footscray - Pics and reflection

An excellent meet, it was great to see some new faces and everyone behaved excellently. Thanks to butter for organising, good to see you could bring your car out fellow.
    Last edited by ChargeR; 31-07-13, 07:47 PM.

eomm footscray 1.jpgeomm footscary 2.jpgeomm footscray 3.jpgeomm footscray 4.jpgeomm footscray 5.jpg

Sorry about the camphone quality guys..
    sigpic MRDC5S

Comment

eomm footscray 6.jpgeomm footscray 7.jpgeomm footscray 8.jpgeomm footscray 9.jpgeomm footscray 10.jpg
      sigpic MRDC5S

Comment

eomm footscray 12.jpgeomm footscray 11.jpg
        sigpic MRDC5S

Comment

I found lighting to be a bit of an issue at this meet but I worked around it regardless. Good meet, nice chatting to people and seeing the cars

Last edited by mengerss; 30-07-13, 12:29 PM.
          Ah duuuu

Comment

mad pics! thanks for taking awesome shots mengerss. Was a good experience meeting new people and seeing amazing cars all in one place. Would definitely come to another meet also finally having my ep3 meet his fellow brothers :P

Comment

WOW!!! I love that prelude with the sexy angel eyes..
              CIU

Comment

Dat colour on the accord...so good.

Comment

Awesome pics you took Meng.
                  sigpic MRDC5S

Comment

Some very nice cars there.

No.. they are all nice!

Some great shots meng
                    Just going for a drive ~146.4kw~

Comment

that s2k is freaking hot

Comment

Awesome pics mengers. I only took one photo of a very nice looking S2000, thanks to Mr. Lew for the assist, here it is:

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
                          An excellent meet, it was great to see some new faces and everyone behaved excellently. Thanks to butter for organising, good to see you could bring your car out fellow.
                          Thanks ChargeR. Also very glad everyone was on their best behavior.

I loved how wide and open the car park was. It would be prime location for some choreographed car photos, similar to the April 2012.

Unfortunately, I was too pre-occupied with driving my car for the first time 7 months to organise any such thing. It was great feeling getting it back on the road. I had some personal moments in the car on the way there;- couldn't believe I was driving it again! IT WORKS! (without power steering)

Looking forward to the next meet.
                          (OCTOBER = GO KARTS)

Comment

Great meet, good location and nice people. I'll come again.

Next time I'll park next to the EP3R's, so it's next to it's direct European competitor

Comment

Napo and his ClubEP3 boys in their own exclusive location..
                              sigpic MRDC5S

Comment

Working...
                              X