Raising Recaro seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raising Recaro seats

I've searched the forums but couldn't find anything.
    Is there anyway the Recaros in a dc5r can be raised? I'm short. lol

You can get a hard cushion (about 2 cm thick) and insert it under the seat, between the elastic and the main cushion. That'll raise it up a tiny bit and stop it sagging.

Other than that, higher rails? I don't think they exist though.

Comment

I find that a lot of people have the reclining back portion of the seat way too far back. Might sound stupid but sit more upright with back support more upright and you will have better vision over the dash/bonnet.

Comment

You can get this

I use it on my bride coz im short too

http://www.jdmconcept.com.au/part/bride/height-adaptor

Comment

My seat is almost vertical at the moment lol. I'm about 5'4
          A quick google search led me to this

http://forums.evolutionm.net/09-rall...caro-seat.html

Similar solution as the bride height adaptor?

Comment

I have a Bride Low Max - and it was way too low for me. What I ended up doing was putting thicker steel spacers between the rail and the seat and using longer bolts. Worked a treat.

Comment

Was this in a dc5r? looking at the bolt positioning I dont understand how this would work.. :/

Comment

Hi, new and I have question that I have old Honda and its seats are not comfortable and its cover is also outdated + colour is fade. I have just checked the market and its really expensive. I have quilt which cover is fine and could I stitched the seats cover myself and use some foam in the seats..!! Will it work?
                Online Shopping Australia for Furniture, Rugs, Fashion, Bedding @ 60% OFF SALE.

Comment

Working...
                X