[VIC] June EOMM - Pics and Reflection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[VIC] June EOMM - Pics and Reflection

Great meet, thanks to all for coming along. It was the biggest turnout we've had in some time, and it was good to see a bunch of new faces. Thanks to eLtrix for suggesting the location and making the booking.

Thanks to everyone for politely heading off when the security guard asked us to leave, as Matt says a few of us did hang around for a while with no issues. I think our sheer numbers just scared the guy.
    Last edited by ChargeR; 02-07-13, 08:00 AM.

Awesome meet tonight. Lots of friendly faces and soooo many nice Hondas. My silver DC5r must have been the stockest car there.
    Everyone's wheels, brakes, seats, intakes made me drool.
    Thanks to the people that put tonights meeting together. I enjoyed it very much.

Comment

Great meet tonight guys besides getting kicked out for no reason :/. Damn butt of a security guard.

Was fun chilling at monash too and talking more!!! Even though the group got lost a little.

Waa great to put faces to forum names and to have such an unexpected great turn out for pho!!!

Thanks everybody!!!
      CITRYO
      Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

Great meet! Nice meeting some of you all!

Comment

Thanks heaps for tonight. Didn't get a chance to meet everybody unfortunately, next meet! Had a great time

(hopefully my EG doesn't look so poo next time!)

Comment

Was a good meet with a great turnout! Can't wait to see some pics

Comment

What a meet it was tonight!!! Good turnout, good pho, god company..
              was great to see some old and new faces,, had a great time and a LONG drive back home..
              Here's the pics i took, (sorry about the camphone quality...

meet1.jpgmeet2.jpgmeet3.jpgmeet4.jpgmeet5.jpg
              sigpic MRDC5S

Comment

meet6.jpgmeet7.jpgmeet8.jpgmeet9.jpgmeet10.jpg
                sigpic MRDC5S

Comment

meet12.jpgmeet11.jpgmeet13.jpgmeet14.jpgmeet15.jpg
                  sigpic MRDC5S

Comment

meet17.jpgmeet16.jpgmeet18.jpgmeet19.jpgmeet20.jpg
                    sigpic MRDC5S

Comment

meet21.jpgmeet22.jpgmeet23.jpg
                      sigpic MRDC5S

Comment

Great meet and turnout as always, was a pleasure to be there with all of you!
                        Monash was fun too!
                        1995 Honda Civic EG (K20)
                        1998 Nissan 180SX Type X (SR20)
                        2010 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Emission Monster)

RHCP
                        F1 Nut

Comment

Pretty shattered right now.. photos came out so bad due to lighting Great meet, definitely looking forward to more in the future.
                          We have to organise a proper photo day one day, just sayin' :P I realised there were plenty of nice cars asking to be abused by a camera
                          Ah duuuu

Comment

If only I had a bit more time in the springvale carpark, bloody security :/

Ah duuuu

Comment

Good meet guys, unfortunate we had to finish earlier.

I think we probably could have stayed longer in the car park, a few of us didn't leave until about 10:30 and didn't get hassled.

Next meet well organise can be around the cars more (although food is awesome) but we just need to find a nice quiet location.

Comment

Working...
                              X