X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QLD] ALL STARS / ClubITR Reflection

28/04/2013

Hey everyone!

Today was an event Stephen_AUS (QLD Clubitr organizer) organized for the QLD CITR members to attend the ALL STARS event at Gold Coast, the day turned out with a beautiful blue sky with a nice warm sun. With 5 of our members attending we managed to have an awesome day out. Also Felix had sent the ClubITR banner for us to use for the day to rep CITR. Thank you Felix! There is a total of 325 photo's throughout the day, however I will upload the first quarter of the members cars for today. Then meanwhile Stephen will manage a time and post up his share.

Stephen's - Stephen drove on with his complete aero kit and the sexy RPF1's. The DC5R by no doubt was the most aggressive track car on the whole event, not to mention how awesome it looked!

Jimmy's - Jimmy's Championship White DC2R with white Regas. I am out of words on describing how beautiful this car looked today. Jimmy has done a fantastic effort on completely maintaining his car with quality care. Also to mention, the K-swapped Hybrid Racing equipped K20!

Azhar's - Azhar's Night Hawk Black DC2R was mint in the bright sun throughout the whole day. With the phat looking wheels, and everything on 'attention to detail' Azhar's car was looking fantastic! I completely fell in love with his car.

Anthony's - Anthony's DC5s was ultra unique, I just love the way how basic this car is and yet looks amazing.

Moiz's (Mine) - Well I can't say much about mine However I did get the opportunity for an honorable request of a private photoshoot by Aleks from the All Stars team during the event.

Thank you to Abdul K. for taking the photo's, and the rest of the gang for making the Sunday one to remember!

I will get some more time this week and upload the rest. Thanks Felix again on sending the banner, and thank you to Stephen on organizing the event.
    Last edited by DC2-PWR; 28-04-13, 08:44 PM.
    Moiz
    無限 teamgroundzero 無限

Nice work Moiz! was an awesome day with awesome people. bring on the rest of the pics!

Comment

i was there also saw you guys cars together , i looked around to introduce myself but i could'nt see anyone of interest:/
      good day

Comment

Nice write up Moiz!

Thanks Stephen and all of you involved. It was my pleasure sending the banner up.
        ClubITR | Like

Comment

Thanks to Moiz, Azhar, Anthony and Jimmy for repesenting your cars at Allstars East Coast Tour. Thank you Felix for sending us the banner to QLD (don't need to worry, I treated Sergio, Justin and Zen crew Corona's). As for pictures, my batch is going to be edited tonight ... HOPEFULLY see them start showing in the next 2 days.

Comment

Thanks guys! More photo's coming soon

Till next event please study hard! We'll be millionaires soon
            Moiz
            無限 teamgroundzero 無限

Comment

Epic day, Ab'z photos turned out nice!

-Michael Carroll.
              Brother of Stephen Carroll, Brisbane.

-Michael Carroll.

Comment

So was very busy with work recently, so many functions on and being a supervisor ~ need to be there all the time.

Let's start with our story ...

Moiz and I decided to meet up together at his place since he is only 2mins away from my place, and then headed our way to Yatala BP where we will be meeting the other members.

Arived at Yatala BP, waiting for Abdul, Jimmy, Azhar and Chris to show up ... we saw some of our other mates that showed up.

Finally the rest showed up and others from another group ... some nice variety of nice stanced out cars!

Finally left back onto the hwy to our next stop to meet our last member Anthony. Don't we just love regas ?

Arrived at out last stop before turning up to Allstars which was only a minute away

Finally arrived after traffic and getting lost for a bit ~ but now we setup and ready for the rest of the day!

We also saw some quality jap and euro cars out there~ definately a good turnout!

Thats it for Part 1! Part 2 to come soon ... hopefully tomorrow

Comment

omg about time steph (girls name )

cant wait for part two... actually i can

Moiz
                  無限 teamgroundzero 無限

Comment

Working...
                  X