No announcement yet.

Freakygeek's new ride - Project: NSX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It makes fantastic noises, mainly in the passengers ear as that's where the intake is located.

Cheers Felix! Yolo indeed haha
    | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Minor Update :-

Front tow hook cover ordered (was missing)
      New Bridgestone RE002 tyres ordered for stock wheels (will need for Blue slip in NSW)

Looking forward to putting it on the hoist this afternoon and checking it over fully!

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

nice man! you going to mod it or keep it stock as it is?

Comment

Just pure amazing, congrats!!
          Moiz
          無限 teamgroundzero 無限

Comment

I want to refresh the car as much as possible before going down the modification path.

Another little update: Re gassing the air con this afternoon.
            Attached Files

Comment

Wow im so jealous
              sigpic

Comment

Nice one Cam!
                CARSFORHOPE

Comment

YOLO!

Cambo, get the SOS front plate holder, and the SOS rapid shift gear knob (metal one). Small mods but make a world of difference.
                  ClubITR Team NSX Owner #001 (Berlina Black)

Team Misplaced CT9A Owner #010 - Evo 9 on E85 - Sold

DC2R - Sold

Comment

wow...dream comes true!

I hope mine will too some day lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jim80y View Post
                      YOLO!

Cambo, get the SOS front plate holder, and the SOS rapid shift gear knob (metal one). Small mods but make a world of difference.
                      Awesome tips mate, I'll do just that! I've just ordered O2 sensors from SoS too, since I have a crook one (logging CEL code). Also I needed engine hatch struts so I've ordered the extended SoS ones.

Can't wait for the next meet! Hope ClubITR allows these 20+ year old cars in to their meets

Comment

Amazing ! Congratulations.. be prepared to be the centre of attention at meets.

Comment

Hehe, just that I have to drive from Tamworth to get to the meets

I'll have to get back on to organising the Mega Cruise!

Comment

Congrats on your NSX Cam! You keeping the DC2R and use it as a daily?

Comment

I think I did about 3000km in the DC2R last year. I will be keeping it though, and using my Sprinter van as a daily still. It's just not worth driving the DC2 to work every day just to leave it parked in the sun all day... The Sprinter is more practical too, for carting computers and printers and tools here and there... Or our dog

Comment

Just managed to get on the forums from my holiday and really big congrats to you Cam! Dream ride come true!

Comment

Working...
                                X