Driving For Hope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Driving For Hope

Feeling alone in a battle against depression is something we want no one to ever have to experience. So to remind those in need we want to create an album of photographs to remind them that their life matters and to show the love we have for them.

We ask that those who wear our stickers to drop a photo of their car wearing our stickers on our Facebook wall or you could email us at info@carsforhope.com. In the comments section please include your First Name, Car and Location. E.g. Berty, Honda Civic, Sydney.

By wearing Cars For Hope stickers on your cars and telling people why it is there, you can show that you care, that you want to make change, that you want everyone to know that they are not alone.

You can view the album here: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...4163803&type=1

Have a read of what the sticker means to us: http://carsforhope.com/blog/2013/01/...sticker-means/

Stickers are available here: http://carsforhope.com/stickers/

Thank you.
    Last edited by Berty; 19-02-13, 05:53 PM.
    Like Cars For Hope | www.carsforhope.com.au | www.berty.com.au

Damien, Honda Civic EG - K24A, Sydney

Jeff, BMW 335i, Sydney.

BNM Motorsport, Top Alcohol Dragster, Sydney.

John, Toyota MR2, Sydney.

Justin, Intune Mechanical Solutions Honda Civic EG, Sydney.

Brandon, Honda Integra Type R - K24A Supercharged, Sydney.

Last edited by Berty; 19-02-13, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Tristan, Toyota MR2, Sydney.

David, EG Civic, Sydney.

Ovidiu, Mitsubishi Evo, Romania.

Yonas, Honda Civic - EGK24A, Sydney.

Robert, Honda CRX, Brisbane.

Comment

"I decided to buy a CFH sticker after realising the amazing work you guys are trying to do. Having suffered from depression and many life threatening surgeries I spent many years searching for something to make me feel happy. Coincidently my parents had bought an old Honda Civic EK which sat in the shed and began rusting over time. Bored out of my mind one day I decided to have a play around with it and loved the challenges and pride in my work. Since that day I have been doing mechanical and auto electrical work as a way of keeping my sanity. I decided to put my sticker in front of the passenger’s seat so that any time I get stuck driving a mate around they would ask what me its meaning was. Keep up the amazing work guys, you truly are an inspiration to all.” - Anonymous
        Cars For Hope: the automotive enthusiast mental health initiative

www.carsforhope.com.au

Comment

Is there someone here with a silver DC5 in Hoxton Park and a big CFH sticker? Or is it anonymous? Either way sticker looks awesome (same with the ride)

Comment

Originally posted by BOBBYK View Post
            Is there someone here with a silver DC5 in Hoxton Park and a big CFH sticker? Or is it anonymous? Either way sticker looks awesome (same with the ride)
            Sounds familiar! Andy?
            ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by felixR View Post
              Sounds familiar! Andy?
              Pretty sure its there every day too, was thinking they must work at the bottle shop - also used to be a Holden ute if I remember correctly, don't know much about them but it seemed modded.

Comment

Working...
              X