DC5 Gruppe M fit onto EP3R?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DC5 Gruppe M fit onto EP3R?

as title says, would the gruppe m kit for a dc5r fit onto an ep3r? im assuming the engine layout will be pretty similar but the only problem would be fitting the intake bit that goes above the bonnet

anyone know more about it?

gruppem sell seperate models for dc5 and ep3. they look different too so i assume they wont fit.

Comment

- Intake cowl won't fit properly (bonnet won't be able to close/open without hitting it)
      - The intake itself won't sit flush with the gap in the modified scuttle panel

I'm 99.9% sure the GruppeM intake I have is for an EP3R and those were the problems I had putting them onto my DC5. Pretty easy fix regarding the intake cowl - buy the appropriate one for your car. But regarding the way the intake sits ... I just have to deal with it, lol

Comment

Originally posted by ggwpty View Post
        - Intake cowl won't fit properly (bonnet won't be able to close/open without hitting it)
        - The intake itself won't sit flush with the gap in the modified scuttle panel

I'm 99.9% sure the GruppeM intake I have is for an EP3R and those were the problems I had putting them onto my DC5. Pretty easy fix regarding the intake cowl - buy the appropriate one for your car. But regarding the way the intake sits ... I just have to deal with it, lol
        ^ This

Also happened to me. Ordered the GruppeM for DC5, got sent the EP3 and sure enough it didn't fit properly.

Comment

ahhhh okay thanks for the info guys .

Comment

Working...
          X