• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys! Fresh paint, haha!

Comment

The brakes look awesome mate!

Comment

Looking good Bryan. How do the brakes feel so far?
        ClubITR | Like

Comment

They feel great. A heck of a lot more bite than standard...I find I'm stopping short if my intended points, haha!

I was planning on taking the MX5 to the next Circuit Club track day but keen to test out the brakes so will run the Integra!

Just as a guide guys - these 4 pot monos, plus 302mm rotors and Teflon coated braided lines will cost less than $2K.

Comment

Looks very clean
            sigpic

Comment

New intake and GPX Pro!

It's been a busy weekend, getting ready for Circuit Club tomorrow! Pretty much spent the whole afternoon hanging out at BYP fitting a new intake, oil filter relocator, water temp sensor and the highlight of the day, GPX Pro lap timer and data logger!

Clicky here for pics! https://www.facebook.com/#!/WorksEng...tralia?fref=ts

Comment

Keen to hear what you think of the GPX unit

Comment

Very nice brake setup, how do they feel on the track?

Comment

GPX unit worth every penny.
                    BYP Racing & Developments
                    Built. Tuned. Driven
                    Want to go fast? Come see us! e: jimmy@bypracing.com ph: (02) 9757 4757

Comment

Will give a review of everything after tomorrow at Wakefield.

I also fitted a FastLine shifter. It was a bit strange last night but by this morning it was quite natural. The only thing I don't like is the old rubber boot is not bouncing the shifter back to centre...need to find a fix (or a new boot).

I love the GPX unit - I really wanted an all in one unit (shift light, oil temp and pressure gauge, water temp, lap timer, data logger, etc etc) without having to go silly on gauges. Plus there are min and max range alarms!

PLUS I have two track cars. This allows me to unplug / plug into either car, select the profile and off I go!

Comment

So, more feedback on the brakes, GPX and the FastLine shifter. Short answer is, love 'em all!

The brakes performed flawlessly - I had my uncle using my car today as well, so effectively, the car ran back to back sessions. Not a hint of brake fade, gripped like a champion. I ended short of my braking points on the first couple of sessions, so had to relearn new braking points. Benny had a go as well so he can give his view.

The GPX unit - apart from user error (the old adage of RTFM applies!). The shift light was incredibly useful for both my uncle and myself, I haven't downloaded all the data-logged info yet but I also discovered (actually Benny showed me) a bunch of other features as well. If there is one criticism, I really don't know how to refer to this unit - it really does so many things. You can even log suspension telemetry (is that the right word?).

FastLine shifter - once you get used to it, it falls to hand so naturally. My uncle did have some trouble figuring out 2nd gear, but it was his first time at Wakefield and first time driving the Integra. Only thing I need to figure out is how to give it a bit more "spring" in the return to centre / neutral position.

Comment

Looks pretty clean oO

Comment

Intake fitted! Shameless plug of Works Engineering product!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...type=1&theater

This is "similar" to the Injen intake but the pipe has a join in the middle. This makes it easy to temporarily open it up if you need to drive through a deep puddle.

Also...keep an eye out for the carbon fibre ones for the K-series engines!

Comment

Good to hear your happy with the gpx unit, sounds like a great all in one unit! Will have to look into getting one at some stage

Comment

It is...now if I can only get off my ass and RTFM, haha!

I got a second set of wire-pluggy-thingamajiggies so once I get my MX5 wired up, I can just plug it into whichever car I bring to the track!

Think carefully about mounting position though - not quite sure I should have mounted it behind the steering wheel. Whilst I can use the unit as an instrument panel, my ageing (and bespectacled) eyes make it dfficult for me...eyes take a bit to re-focus.

Comment

Working...
                                X