Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like a decent place Napo.

http://goo.gl/maps/D07oA

Link to location if you guys are curious.

Comment

"Could" do depending though. The car park is busy during peak times and the quieter part is pretty dirty. (Lots of piss last time I went through there)

Comment

I reckon do a bbq again!! Wether getting better that's why!!

Comment

That location looks okay, any more suggestions on the location? Otherwise I'll lock that one in.

Suitable for photos is best, I know you guys love photos. Once we have a location locked down, I'll start a thread. I'll organise the food, and we can just have a set cost on the day and I'll keep the left overs.

Originally posted by se7en View Post
          I reckon do a bbq again!! Weather getting better that's why!!
          But BBQ means weekend, and some people have EFs to K swap on weekends .

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
            That location looks okay, any more suggestions on the location? Otherwise I'll lock that one in.

Suitable for photos is best, I know you guys love photos. Once we have a location locked down, I'll start a thread. I'll organise the food, and we can just have a set cost on the day and I'll keep the left overs.

But BBQ means weekend, and some people have EFs to K swap on weekends .
            hahahahaha.........well hurry get that done, so your weekend are more free =D

Comment

BBQ would be good, although i think we should wait until the weather becomes a little more consistent :P

Comment

i just hope i can make the next meet

Comment

Would be good to catch up again and pizza sounds refreshing after having kebab meets last couple of times!

Comment

If we don't need an undercover car park I know a few outdoor ones behind shops where you can chill and have pizza.

Comment

Thread is up guys: LINK. Be sure to put in your votes for the day you prefer.

Comment

Thanks to all those that turned out to the September meet. October is upon us though, so any opinions or suggestions are welcome, I've added a poll to the thread so feel free to vote out of the choices I've given or suggest another option and I can include it.

Keep in mind that the annual BBQ will be happening in the next couple of months.

Comment

I think we can save the cruise for the annual and I think se7en / uccy wants to organise one too around Nov? But if the weather is good cruise is still ok! (Unlike this weekend and the coming week)

The pizza idea was good, we just need to find a well-lit car park.

Comment

Something for the weekend would be excellent. I have a much better chance of attending if it was a weekend thing.
                            1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Comment

Would been keen for a BBQ or even a pizza/carpark meet again as i missed the last one.

Comment

TGI fridays!

Comment

Working...
                                X