CITRMM VIC - Ideas & Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eskimo_firefighter View Post
    Can anyone name some suggestions for a good car meet up place that is somewhat central? I feel that we should organise one before the weather totally goes to sh*t in Melbourne.

Otherwise it'll be another food meet. Which I totally don't mind at all, haha.
    City will always be classified as central I guess.

Though I'm down for food, just really depends where and timing. I live far out of the city now so I've been really lazy to drive.
    Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by eLtrix View Post
      City will always be classified as central I guess.

Though I'm down for food, just really depends where and timing. I live far out of the city now so I've been really lazy to drive.
      Have you moved even further?

I would have thought with all that power you're making, the drive wouldn't be as long :P

Comment

Originally posted by butter View Post
        Have you moved even further?

I would have thought with all that power you're making, the drive wouldn't be as long :P
        Hahah!

I have moved further out, I'm in Narre Warren now. An extra 20-30 minutes from the city from previous location!

What power are you talking about lad! Such a garage queen that thing is!
        Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

Comment

TTT, time for may EOMM>

Comment

Working...
          X