No announcement yet.

Paulieee_R's MR DC5R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have the most supportive friends ever. Nice purchase! Sounds awesome too
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

Congrats Paul!

Take good care of it please
      Shak's S2000

Comment

Originally posted by Shakeel View Post
        Congrats Paul!

Take good care of it please
        I shall. It actually sits up higher than the Greddy exhaust so it hasn't scraped on anything yet.

I don't know if I'll be able to own another car and not have an amuse exhaust on it. I love it that much.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

^wow big call. No ragrets lol

Whats the difference between the blast pipes vs the amuse?
          Instagram: @ictorv2 & @00zaku

Comment

The difference is quality.
            Integra Type R
            Integra Type S
            S2000

Comment

Also Titanium exhausts sounds great, the only issue I can imagine titanium is the durability.
              1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Comment

Integra Type R
                Integra Type S
                S2000

Comment

Originally posted by Paulieee_R View Post
                  I shall. It actually sits up higher than the Greddy exhaust so it hasn't scraped on anything yet.

I don't know if I'll be able to own another car and not have an amuse exhaust on it. I love it that much.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
                  So if you were to change cars, you would have to look at Amuse website for what cars they make exhausts for :P
                  BNR34 Build [SOLD]
                  APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
                  Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
                  NSEX

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
                    But I don't see the difference between the quality. The blast pipes don't have resonators or mufflers so it wont collapse. It's not hard to get it welded up especially if you can find a good welder.
                    Instagram: @ictorv2 & @00zaku

Comment

Originally posted by wongy View Post
                      So if you were to change cars, you would have to look at Amuse website for what cars they make exhausts for :P
                      Yep, next car HAS to have Amuse products.

Originally posted by stienerv2 View Post
                      But I don't see the difference between the quality. The blast pipes don't have resonators or mufflers so it wont collapse. It's not hard to get it welded up especially if you can find a good welder.
                      No way I will be chopping this exhaust. If I was going to make alterations at all, it would be a test pipe or a change of headers. But I quite like how it currently sounds, so I'm not really fussed.

Comment

A video (Below) for those who were interested to see what it sounds like.

1st to 2nd is a bit quiet as it's a bit far, 2nd into 3rd is a nice clean shift and 3rd was held because had to turn right pretty much at the top of that hill. But, very racecar sounding. Love it!

Click for Vid!

P.S: (I haven't checked quality of video after upload, but it was pretty good on my Nexus 6P so...)
                        Last edited by Paulieee_R; 17-01-16, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Thanks for sharing the video.

Comment

Very nice!

http://intunedonline.com/showcase/ma...ece-on-wheels/

Comment

Wow, just realised I haven't updated this in a bit, then it hit me that I haven't really done anything new to the car.

But then again, this statement isn't entirely true, I recently got rid of my HKB Boss Kit and replaced it with a Works Bell Slim Boss Kit to suit the new Spoon Sports Steering Wheel, all provided by Garage 88.

Came across a problem though and ended up having to keep my NRG Quick Release (which I was planning on getting rid of) because the slim boss kit makes the steering wheel sit so close to the dash instruments (indicators and wipers) and it was just not practical.

So I've put a payment down for a new Works Bell QR. Otherwise, haven't done anything else.

I am contemplating getting a new front lip though, was thinking of going splitter with rods. Thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                              X