• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fr4n View Post
    Looking tough in red
    Little red riding hood of the hills
    Keep the updates coming man
    Haha thanks man! I never get to see you around coz I'm on stupid nightshift all the time! Won't be many major updates to come anytime soon, coils were the last major thing I wanted to do to the car. Next mods will be minor and cosmetic while I save for my next car

Originally posted by jdm.itr View Post
    Cars looking great Paul!! As if you weren't on coilovers before! Wouldn't even notice haha
    Swear! I wasn't on coils, only on those damn springs!

Comment

Pwoah, amazing car. Love the v-lip, really brings out the agressiveess of the car

Comment

Originally posted by aTR View Post
        Pwoah, amazing car. Love the v-lip, really brings out the agressiveess of the car
        Haha thanks man! I couldn't believe how much of a difference the V-Lip made hey, when we slapped it on, it was like a whole new car!

Comment

Originally posted by Paulieee_R View Post
          Haha thanks man! I never get to see you around coz I'm on stupid nightshift all the time! Won't be many major updates to come anytime soon, coils were the last major thing I wanted to do to the car. Next mods will be minor and cosmetic while I save for my next car

Swear! I wasn't on coils, only on those damn springs!
          I think last time i saw your car it was on old windsor rd around 830am lol. Just sitting there at the lights

Comment

nice and unique

Comment

My personal Alarm clock.. loud as shit! wakes me up at 8.30 to remind me im late for work!

DC5-S

Comment

Originally posted by BOMDC5 View Post
                My personal Alarm clock.. loud as shit! wakes me up at 8.30 to remind me im late for work!
                You know you love it.

Comment

Not an update, but I have decided what I will be doing to the car in the future (not near future).

Like I've said to some people, everything I've wanted to do to her has now been done, so it's time to save up and get my own place.

I'll be throwing in small aesthetic mods into her every now and then but nothing big.

I will be face-lifting her and getting an A-Spec kit. Milano Red DC5's look so hot with an A-Spec kit!

Anyway, washed her for the first time in a couple of weeks since it started raining and since I put the coilovers on.

Sorry I missed the CITR EOMM last night, was working from 4pm to 12am... Would have loved to show her off! Next time!

Comment

Not an update, but I have decided what I will be doing to the car in the future (not near future).

Like I've said to some people, everything I've wanted to do to her has now been done, so it's time to save up and get my own place.

I'll be throwing in small aesthetic mods into her every now and then but nothing big.

I will be face-lifting her and getting an A-Spec kit. Milano Red DC5's look so hot with an A-Spec kit!

Anyway, washed her for the first time in a couple of weeks since it started raining and since I put the coilovers on.

Sorry I missed the CITR EOMM last night, was working from 4pm to 12am... Would have loved to show her off! Next time!
                    this is exactly where im at with my car too lol.

Comment

Pansy
                      Last edited by BOMDC5; 31-05-13, 06:54 PM.

DC5-S

Comment

Very nice there paul. Car looks amazing
                        sigpic

Comment

Loving this DC5, spammed your insta haha

Comment

needs more low.

DC5-S

Comment

Originally posted by Hau View Post
                              Very nice there paul. Car looks amazing
                              Thanks Hau!

Originally posted by che View Post
                              Loving this DC5, spammed your insta haha
                              Haha, yeah man, thanks again! Seen some of your pics, CW DC2R is hot!

Originally posted by BOMDC5 View Post
                              needs more low.
                              Any lower, and you'll offer me your sister to stop being so low. That's what's up.

Comment

Any lower, and you'll offer me your sister to stop being so low. That's what's up.
                                Wahahahahaha
                                Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

Working...
                                X