Machine front n rear
        bleed fluid
        Take timmy radiator hose
        Rip out defi
        Integra Type R
        Integra Type S
        S2000

Comment

Around Feb/March I had a minor service for the DC5. Did the above as well as a minor service. It was around May that Julie and I discovered that we were pregnant with our first child. Always wanted to keep the DC5 for our children as I thought only they could appreciate the effort I put into the car, let alone the care and attention I provide it.

Mum gave us the firm hand to sell either the S2000 or DC5, as much as I love the DC5, the S2000 is just so much of a capable track car, hence the decision to sell the DC5 was made. Only put it up on Facebook and ClubITR as it was still early on in the pregnancy. A few weeks went past and I sold the Ganador and RE30.

Moving forward to last Friday, I had received a text message re the car. Long story short, thought the guy was a time waster, but ended up coming with his Dad the next morning. Showed them all the parts on the car, the 4 imperfections on the car which were only body marks, then drove the car around and let the potential owner have a go. I dont think there was anything he could fault and after giving him and his father time to discuss the car etc, we began negotiation phase in terms of trading money for the car.

Ended quickly after a few numbers being thrown up etc, and the deal was done pending perusal of the logbooks, and collection of the finer details back at my place.

The new owner is Andrew, and is a member on here. Have asked him to make a diary of the car, and to only take the car to Top One Auto. So far so good, I dropped in to speak to Dedy RE a few things today and he told me he has it booked in already!

The Honda DC5 Integra Type S. WOW. What a car! I remember when I was 20, and my parents and I went to first inspect the car, I couldnt drive manual. The thing I loved about the car was seeing the red interior lights at night time. I thought it was so cool! Then again this was coming from cheap Jap cars with green interior lighting!

I was never exactly into cars as a kid. But as a late teenager and owner of this car, I am completely in love with cars. This car is an absolute great bang for buck car. I've said it before but I will reiterate, this car has awesome fuel consumption (even before the TX 6th) being a hatch can store heaps of gear! can fit 2 adults in the back no problems, and can hold its own even in a drag race. I remember I used to race WRX's and S15's and they were all shocked in me beating them! FUCK I LOVE THIS CAR!

In the almost 7 years of ownership, this car has never broke down on me. As cheesey as it sounds, it has never skipped a beat bruh. And I've always received compliments on the styling of the car.

Most importantly this car has brought me friends and family that I would have never expected from owning a car.

If anyone ever reads this and is considering a DC5 Integra as a car. DO IT!

I thought I include some final pictures of my first love.

When I sold the RE30, I put the TE37 on for the time being

Put stock Type S wheels back on as it was scrubbing a bit with the TE37 and wider tyres.

Moments before Andrew drove away.

A previous photoshoot picture of my now Wife Julie's old DC5.
          Last edited by plAythiNG; 18-06-15, 12:49 AM.
          Integra Type R
          Integra Type S
          S2000

Comment

RSX 88S will always be remembered.
            BNR34 Build [SOLD]
            APB DC5R Build [SOLD]
            Daily/Track Civic EG Build [SOLD]
            NSEX

Comment

What an amazing car, so many memories had, great friendships forged as a result of this car and forum!

Goodbye RSX-88S.
              Shak's S2000

Comment

enjoyed this build from when I started on here. New chapter begins mate. Been talking with new owner, sounds like it's in good hands.

"Because in a split second, it's gone" ~Ayrton Senna

Comment

oh man..... never had the chance to line up with you
                  Instagram: @ictorv2 & @00zaku

Comment

What a journey man! Good to hear the car is still in clubitr community.
                    Wakefield: EG B18CR - R888 - 1.09.9
                    Eastern Creek: DC5R - RE001/ER300 - 2.00.8
                    Winton: DC5R - RE001 - 1.45.9

Comment

What a car. I remember that time when I moved it into position at one of the ClubITR Annual BBQs.
                      ClubITR | Like

Comment

Sad to see it sold, one on the nicest dc5's in the country, but with luck it sounds like it may have gone to a fellow enthusiast

Sent from snoopnugs ringer
                        using Tapatalk
                        02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Thanks guys! apprecaite teh positive comments.

Its been a week now since I dont have the car, and do I miss it. Weirdly no! It was funny on saturday morning some girl came around in a grey type s in my street which was kinda wierd lol!
                          Integra Type R
                          Integra Type S
                          S2000

Comment

Working...
                          X