Integra Type S - My Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by etherealfall View Post
    Alex what did you do for the license plate area for the jdm rear? Planning ahead
    Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
    However since your in QLD and I believe for you to order a custom plate, you pay a fee for it upfront and thats it (info from 45SET). If thats the case, disregard all said above and get a nice fat chunky number plate like on Robi's DC5.
    They guy knows his facts! As he said, depends if you have personalised plates or not.

As I'm running the 5 digit plates, I got "USA" style, so they aren't as wide as the normal ones... so fit perfectly.

Comment

Still awaiting my nuts so I can bloody change over the hubs, bearings, and studs.

In the process of ordering a Wavetrac LSD and also these Lamin-X covers;

02-04 Acura RSX Lamin-X Foglight Covers

Since I'm at it, also going to get a matching clear set for the headlights too;

05-06 Acura RSX Lamin-X Headlight Covers

The bloody OEM Foglights are made from glass. I have a crack in one of my foglights so have been looking for something like this for awhile. Alternatively was going to just get some contact paper from the Newsagency, but since these are precut and will be thicker. I'm more then happy.

Also going to get an Innovative front engine mount and get rid of my OEM one there. I'll change this when I do my drivetrain upgrade hopefully in 12-18 months from now. If Stevan's pricing is similar to CorSports, I'll probably just order it with my order and also grab it from CorSports;

02-06 Acura RSX Innovative Front Motor Mount

Apart from this splurge of purchases, I just really want to receive my new wheel setup and go back to Wakefield again.
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

Originally posted by 45SET View Post
        They guy knows his facts! As he said, depends if you have personalised plates or not.

As I'm running the 5 digit plates, I got "USA" style, so they aren't as wide as the normal ones... so fit perfectly.
        Haha okay. So ill have to order some new plates too eh. I think I may get them in black bg and bronze lettering this time, as opposed to black and white.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Comment

Id go black and white on the BOM
          Integra Type R
          Integra Type S
          S2000

Comment

Such a quality car, loving the parts and the Integra looks very unique.
            Moiz
            無限 teamgroundzero 無限

Comment

Cheers mate;

These came in;

Booked in at BYP tomorrow for some work.
              Integra Type R
              Integra Type S
              S2000

Comment

After 10 years of owning this car, going through a H22A conversion by BYP in their puberty years and recently doing a TODA tune and over the weekend a 5lug conversion my best friend is planning his first track day! I'm super excited like a 14 year old schoolgirl meeting a guy at westfields on a saturday for lunch and shopping!

We're planning a SOTS day on July 20th. Plans for me till then is a scheduled service, change gearbox fluid and an alignment. Cant wait to legally hoon with my mate
                Integra Type R
                Integra Type S
                S2000

Comment

My current ride height on 235/45/17 tyres

Integra Type R
                  Integra Type S
                  S2000

Comment

i ruv it

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
                      My current ride height on 235/45/17 tyres

thats a nice ride height =D
                      pic in botany?=D
                      AUTO | Ktuned @ 115.2 kw atw | ITR Cams-TB-I/M | XForce 4-2-1 | Toda Catback | Mugen Intake | Whiteline | Buddyclub N+ | Buddyclub SF3

Comment

Mixed news, I scraped my front lip. Very noticable, not happy about it at all. Going back to bodyform to get this fixed. I guess its not that bad as I was always originally going to redo my front bar.

- I want to fill and shave the hole left by Honda that held the oem number plate bracket

- a minor part of the bumper where it bolts onto the fender has a very small hairline crackmount my number plate instead of cable ties.

- have Peter/BodyForm make a bracket to

I plan to do this towards end of the year as theres quite a few other things I;m looking at doing with the car this year first of all. I'll also have my INGS+1 bumper reglassed professionally and fitted also.
                        Integra Type R
                        Integra Type S
                        S2000

Comment

More bad news;

Blown LED

Integra Type R
                          Integra Type S
                          S2000

Comment

Just got an EP3R/JDM DC5R Flywheel from a seller on OzHonda

Brand new JDM flywheels are weighted at 4.6kg, so im guesing this has been machined before and I'll be doing it again haha.

With my Wavetrac LSD, Wavetrac took ages sending it out, so its comming to be via Express International. Not really fussed seeing as Im jsut collecting to parts
                            Integra Type R
                            Integra Type S
                            S2000

Comment

lol Alex, you can't even tell the front lip is scraped unless you look for it, it's not too bad, but $700 to fix it is a bit much. Yeah man, you and I have the same LED problem. Do you know when your white Regas are coming? And make sure you post up pics when you get the gray ones ay!

Comment

good to see you taking my advice (once again). Good find on the flywheel. Need to just get ya head around what clutch.

I'll let you drive mine next time, it feels different from Stevans.

Comment

Working...
                                X