just like phoreal's

Comment

8000 yen from memory pete. Stickers alone were $145aud

Yeah phoreals got same specs are i'll be running wider tyre
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

haha. going to be so sick. if you ever get bored, i'll take them off you

Comment

Declined a couple offers already. I wanna roll on the damn wheels!
          Integra Type R
          Integra Type S
          S2000

Comment

Bought a Type S Brake Conversion on Monday for only $150!!!!

Consisted of;

- ABS Sensors
            - All brake lines
            - Front/Rear Calipers
            - Front/Rear Rotors
            - Front/Rear Pads
            - Front/Rear Hubs
            - Front/Rear Bearings

The Girlfriend's car needed new rotors and pads. Being quoted $88 to machine a pair of rotors and $165 to supply and install pads, I spent last weekend searching for brand new pads myself to supply my mechanic. Realised it was incredibily hard to find pads for a DC5 Base. Was considering to go Type S front setup or not, long term, it'll be more expensive to maintain her car in regards to pads and rotors, but it would be so so much more convienient in regards to sourcing pads and rotors! Ended up buying the setup mentioned above and dropped over to BYP's Workshop and had it installed onto her car with a full brake fluid flush also.

I ran 350Z wheels for a small period of time and they actaully angled/bent my studs, wasnt too happy about that and was considering getting ARP extended studs to solve this issue but as ChargeR the great mentioned, it better be safe to change the bearings as well as new hubs. Well left over in the parts I had above, I guess I'll take the hubs,bearings,studs and kindly slot it into place on my car to solve my issue. Ordered some new McGard nuts from Lugshack.com earlier this evening so cant wait to receive these and bring the parts back to be installed. Considering pressing in some Hardrace bushings in the rear but not really keen on spending too much coin improving the Type S where ultimately I need more track time to go faster.

Hopefully my next post will show off the new wheel setup!
            Integra Type R
            Integra Type S
            S2000

Comment

How do you find the handling being sooo low? Seems like the car would handle better at a higher ride height but I noticed you do have roll center adjusters.

What is your camber set at front and rear?

Comment

My camber front and rear, to be honest, I really have no clue atm. Will be getting realigned on new wheel setup. Estimate atm is -3.2 F and -2.5 R

I havn't got any pics of the car atm, but the car is raised 20mm all around when you compare it to my first pic (with RPF1) It handled so so much better when raised. However I do prefer the lower ride height.
                Integra Type R
                Integra Type S
                S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
                  My camber front and rear, to be honest, I really have no clue atm. Will be getting realigned on new wheel setup. Estimate atm is -3.2 F and -2.5 R

I havn't got any pics of the car atm, but the car is raised 20mm all around when you compare it to my first pic (with RPF1) It handled so so much better when raised. However I do prefer the lower ride height.
                  Was going to say there's nooo way that thing would've driven anywhere near as good as it should with it being so low!

Comment

I'll get u the specs when i eventually do an alignment.
                    Integra Type R
                    Integra Type S
                    S2000

Comment

nice work man, jelly.
                      Blaze Orange

Comment

Originally posted by TypeSexy View Post
                        nice work man, jelly.
                        Burak you're alive!!!

Comment

Theres alot of lurkers on ClubITR.
                          Integra Type R
                          Integra Type S
                          S2000

Comment

Alex what did you do for the license plate area for the jdm rear? Planning ahead

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Comment

Some black perspex, or material like those A4 Portfolio's you can buy from the newsagency. it feels very much so like that. Im sure you can use that and noticing the difference would be quite difficult. I'll try to get a measurement for u next time so you can use that as referrence. Ultimately if you can fibreglass fill in that section, that would be much much cleaner and OEM, but I like the black background, it flows nciely with the black part of the Mugen rear.

However since your in QLD and I believe for you to order a custom plate, you pay a fee for it upfront and thats it (info from 45SET). If thats the case, disregard all said above and get a nice fat chunky number plate like on Robi's DC5.
                              Integra Type R
                              Integra Type S
                              S2000

Comment

Looks hot
                                sigpic
                                128.8kw Atws @ 1065kg - 13.875 sec @ 100.26 mph http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...ion&highlight=

Comment

Working...
                                X