No announcement yet.

M@lew's DC5R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This looks like fun, shouldve went to this instead of tampered . Ill definitely be there next time though!
    1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Comment

wat is new matt lew?
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

Not much really, 2 track days coming up (1 maybe, 1 confirmed) so wouldn't mind getting some semi's for at least one of them. Got some goodridge lines in, a few bits and pieces I had before the last update, I just forgot to put them in. I'll go take some pretty pics on the weekend of them just for this thread, although they're nothing major.

Comment

Few new bits and pieces since I'm attending the Tampered Winton day on the 1st Nov and the EXE day on the 20th.

The first few I've had for a while, just never taken a photos of them.

Mugen Shift Knob + Circuit Hero Extender

The knob was an impulse buy from me when visiting JDMyard during WTAC and I found it didn't sit on DC5R's because the boot is in the way. So did a bit of searching and found the Circuit Hero extender, which actually makes shifting quite nice. (Only combined with my Viscous short shifter, else the throws are super long) I'll give it a try on the track and see how it feels.

Shift-I Light

Just a bit of fun.

Goodridge Braided Lines

With DECA coming up and track season I decided to invest in some braided lines, since when my friend drove my car back after my last track day he said my brake pedal felt like crap.

Unorthodox Racing Pulley Kit

Went into my mech today to change my drive belt because it looked like it was cracking. Upon pulling it out, we found the pulley's had bits of rubber in them from my last track days, since they should have a cover (?). This was eating into the belt a bit and my mech had this set sitting around, so in they went.

Comment

nice shfit light. I wanted that too... but i wanted to get Defi Advance CSP. I actaully ordered it today. has a built in shift light too.
            Integra Type R
            Integra Type S
            S2000

Comment

I've seen that before, but I have my RSM and Defi' gauges, so I think the functionality overlaps a bit there. Still pretty nifty though.

Comment

Oh yeah also went out and took a few photos the other day. 85mm f1.2 is such a beast of a lens.

Comment

beast, absolutely love it, specially the black trunk. saw this car on the road, got me a little wet
                  1995 Honda Civic EG (K20)
                  1998 Nissan 180SX Type X (SR20)
                  2010 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Emission Monster)

RHCP
                  F1 Nut

Comment

Damn man,nice pics!

Real nice lens! (85mm f1.2 is such a beast of a lens. )

U shooting full frame slr??

Comment

nice update..

and yeah nice lens!! was it I or II?
                      ClubITR | Like

Comment

Using an ancient 40D with the II lens. I'm heaps overdue for a body upgrade.

Comment

Matt im in LOVE
                          come to NSW to take pics please

Comment

Matt, your car is stunning mate! Everybody seems to be taking happy snaps of their cars. I can't wait to recieve a certain item before I start taking it out for a happy snap haha...btw gw with your build!

Comment

Unorthodox Racing Pulley Kit......interested to know the weight difference on these?
                              Did you change just the two?

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy_B View Post
                                Matt im in LOVE
                                come to NSW to take pics please
                                Well I am due for a holiday...

Originally posted by Norm View Post
                                Matt, your car is stunning mate! Everybody seems to be taking happy snaps of their cars. I can't wait to recieve a certain item before I start taking it out for a happy snap haha...btw gw with your build!
                                Thanks. Pics are good fun, can't wait to see yours!

Originally posted by maracer View Post
                                Unorthodox Racing Pulley Kit......interested to know the weight difference on these?
                                Did you change just the two?
                                Um I read it somewhere on ClubRSX but forgot where since it was on my phone. Installed 3, feels better in 1st / 2nd I think but I can't remember since I don't really floor it much.

Comment

Working...
                                X