• Show
Clear All

Purrrrdy!! Maybe a polished IM as well hehe

Comment

Blue rocker do it
      also take down the heat proof bonnt thing for more blue

Comment

Daily Mode

Been saying I'll do this for a while, but made my car more daily friendly yesterday. Put my rear seats back in (sound deadening) and Powergetter back on for the cruise in a couple of weeks. Also took off the rear wing just for less attention and to get it out of the sun for a good clean and wax. Also got a couple of new toys but I'll update that when the last one comes in.

When compared to a couch...yes it is a damn big wing!

Comment

^ fark me thought that was a ironing board

but wow ur car looks clean without the wing
          Last edited by l__i__l; 26-08-11, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Matts got a very big wang!

I reckon cf bonnet! Get ur old one back
            Integra Type R
            Integra Type S
            S2000

Comment

it looks sooo nice without the wing..need to see it with it on before i give my view

Comment

EXE DECA Day

On Sat 24th I attended the EXE Deca day vs going to the Tampered track day and boy was it a lot of fun! The skidpan = legal hooning and the back tracks are the closest thing to hill climbing my car would be able to attempt. Overall it was an extremely well run day and I would do it again in a heartbeat. (Even if my car is only FF!)

Pics and a vid from the day. Thanks to Shaun and Winston for the photos and Eric for the video!

Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VFFhlgiVco

And because of certain circumstances all happening at the same time, my car now looks like this. Yay for base DC5 rims!

Comment

Did matty get defected??

Comment

Nah nothing as serious as that. It was all put back together because of choice not because I was really forced to.

Comment

Just outta curiosity. Do you have a cross over? Was trying to listen to it in the video One of those days looks so much fun can't wait to do them!
                      S2000
                      WSID : TBA
                      Wakefield : 1:10.1

Flippit Photography
                      Smooth As Detailing
                      Incar Racing

Comment

With my vtec set around 4000, by the time I launch I'm already there with no crossover. I do want a loud bwahh though but mines more of a pop. You can hear it here at the start.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwjuI6vWohQ

This isn't WOT though.

Comment

Matt were you using launch control in that video?? Sounds awesome and nice driving, those tyres squeel like a bitch hehe!

Comment

Originally posted by M@lew View Post
                            With my vtec set around 4000, by the time I launch I'm already there with no crossover. I do want a loud bwahh though but mines more of a pop. You can hear it here at the start.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwjuI6vWohQ

This isn't WOT though.
                            Ahh yes can hear it!

Thats why I'm scared to get an exhaust because i really don't want to lose that beautiful BAHH explosive crossover i have now (stock exhaust SRI injen)

Was thinking mugen or xforce twinloop catback then eventually Toda headers!
                            S2000
                            WSID : TBA
                            Wakefield : 1:10.1

Flippit Photography
                            Smooth As Detailing
                            Incar Racing

Comment

looks like heaps of fun :P

Comment

Originally posted by stevan View Post
                                Matt were you using launch control in that video?? Sounds awesome and nice driving, those tyres squeel like a bitch hehe!
                                Yeah was using it at 4,000. Never used it before, seems to work. And yup, those tyres did not survive the day!

Originally posted by Flippit View Post
                                Ahh yes can hear it!

Thats why I'm scared to get an exhaust because i really don't want to lose that beautiful BAHH explosive crossover i have now (stock exhaust SRI injen)

Was thinking mugen or xforce twinloop catback then eventually Toda headers!
                                Your intake will still scream. When I had my Spec 3 on, when I was coming towards you, all you were able to hear was my intake.

Originally posted by maracer View Post
                                looks like heaps of fun :P
                                Should've come Mario!

Comment

Working...
                                X