No announcement yet.

Steve's DC5S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kpro! Apparently one of the best mods for the DC5. I am also curious on who will be doing the tuning, so many Kpros on this forum but not much in the way of tuning discussion!

Comment

I wish I had a KPro. My tuning can only be done by Revzone I think since they need to transplant the chip from my ecu into a kpro to tune and then back.

Comment

Why kpro over the haltech unit out of curiosity? Considering the amount of work needed to make kpro compatible for our car.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
          Kpro! Apparently one of the best mods for the DC5. I am also curious on who will be doing the tuning, so many Kpros on this forum but not much in the way of tuning discussion!
          Pretty excited, it's been big bucks and a long time before I felt the DC5 can handle a power increase. I have a couple tuners in mind but I may run a basemap in the meantime should funds not permit a tune. Being back at Uni sucks for building cars haha.

Originally posted by M@lew View Post
          I wish I had a KPro. My tuning can only be done by Revzone I think since they need to transplant the chip from my ecu into a kpro to tune and then back.
          I honestly didn't plan on getting it yet but a fellow member on here convinced me otherwise hehe. No more blowing black smoke !

Originally posted by p33r View Post
          Why kpro over the haltech unit out of curiosity? Considering the amount of work needed to make kpro compatible for our car.
          Couple reasons.

I got a very good price

Kpro takes less time to tune and has a higher resale value. You can also still use immobilizer with kpro.

Comment

indeed kpro is a bloody expensive part. so JELLY!

No point getting a tune unless u upgraded TB and intake manifold at least. - so many absemaps out there.
            Integra Type R
            Integra Type S
            S2000

Comment

I never knew u blew black smoke Steve. Maybe I do too, just never noticed.
              Integra Type R
              Integra Type S
              S2000

Comment

Kpro, welcome to my world ahhah

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
                  I never knew u blew black smoke Steve. Maybe I do too, just never noticed.
                  Yeh I'm sure yours does too, standard ecu dumps loads of fuel during vtec to protect the engine from running lean, that's also responsible for the rotten eggs smell from vtec due to unburnt gases.

Originally posted by Timmy_B View Post
                  Kpro, welcome to my world ahhah
                  It's your fault buddy, couldn't believe how lovely you're engine revved and how smoothly the power came on

Comment

hehehehe Im glad i could help.

Comment

Are you looking at getting rid of your Direzzas?
                      Integra Type R
                      Integra Type S
                      S2000

Comment

its monday, whats new in the mailbox
                        Integra Type R
                        Integra Type S
                        S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
                          its monday, whats new in the mailbox
                          New uni uniform

Hoping the Noltec Plates arrive this week Car really does feel terrible in its current state, at least the engine is silky now

Comment

Originally posted by stevan View Post
                            New uni uniform

Hoping the Noltec Plates arrive this week Car really does feel terrible in its current state, at least the engine is silky now
                            Niiceeeeee,,, Sept 30th cant come faster

Comment

Blue looks good, maybe I should have looked that that!

Comment

Originally posted by Pizzo321 View Post
                                Niiceeeeee,,, Sept 30th cant come faster
                                I can;t wait so exciting!

Originally posted by M@lew View Post
                                Blue looks good, maybe I should have looked that that!
                                I had to get a blue one

Comment

Working...
                                X