• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep
    I'm liking it

Comment

CF wrap the front

Comment

wow where did u get the white bridgestone potenza stickers on the tires from. they look awesome. awesome car and awesome time man. i only managed a 1.46 at winton the other day on my ep3r, hope to get 1.44 in the future.
        1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Comment

Originally posted by bungsai View Post
          MATTY...nice times brother. Nice times.
          Thanks Matt, time to get you back out there with your DC5!

Originally posted by maracer View Post
          Yep
          I'm liking it
          I was skeptical about the N1 because everyone has the N1 II and it looks heaps sexy but I had never seen the N1 in person before. But on now it looks better than I expected.

Originally posted by Timmy_B View Post
          CF wrap the front
          I was thinking that but I think the amount of wrap it would take would be the same price as spraying it.

Originally posted by eskimo_firefighter View Post
          wow where did u get the white bridgestone potenza stickers on the tires from. they look awesome. awesome car and awesome time man. i only managed a 1.46 at winton the other day on my ep3r, hope to get 1.44 in the future.
          It was just a paint pen. 30 min a wheel, so do it if you have nothing better to do. Congrats on the 1.46, I would've been happy with 1.47 on the day I went.

Comment

Took a couple of better pics today when I was waiting for a friend at uni.

Comment

Loving the look, makes me have an urge to buy a great big CF GT wing

Comment

needs to be LOWER!!!

Comment

should look sweet when painted!
                  ClubITR | Like

Comment

Nice... u got balls driving with that wing on... on the s.e side of town lol...
                    I've had a bad run on that side, refuse to go that way!

None the less, looks good mate

Comment

Originally posted by MYDC5R View Post

for those not from Melbourne whats the deal with the s.e side of town ?

Comment

Originally posted by stevan View Post
                        Loving the look, makes me have an urge to buy a great big CF GT wing
                        Do it!

Originally posted by se7en View Post
                        needs to be LOWER!!!
                        Will do when my tie rods come in...but don't think I can be as slammed on you on kings yo!

Originally posted by felixR View Post
                        should look sweet when painted!
                        Looking forward to it!

Originally posted by MYDC5R View Post

Originally posted by stevan View Post
                        for those not from Melbourne whats the deal with the s.e side of town ?
                        Popo? Pretty much just avoid Knox like crazy. I try to avoid driving my car around "hot spots" but the wing isn't taped down, so it can be removed if I get concerned.

Comment

It was just a paint pen. 30 min a wheel, so do it if you have nothing better to do. Congrats on the 1.46, I would've been happy with 1.47 on the day I went.
                          cheers man, and oh youre in that tie rodd group buy too yeah? what kind of camber settings and height settings are you chasing?
                          1999 Formula Red S2000 Blog

Comment

Originally posted by M@lew View Post
                            Do it!

Will do when my tie rods come in...but don't think I can be as slammed on you on kings yo!

Looking forward to it!

Popo? Pretty much just avoid Knox like crazy. I try to avoid driving my car around "hot spots" but the wing isn't taped down, so it can be removed if I get concerned.

nice move..

Comment

Speaking of the S.E suburbs, my mates tell me there is this one cop who is known for going out of his way to pull over and defect Japanese sports cars (or ones that appear to be modified). They also say he lurks around Knox lol. Is it a rumour?

Comment

Originally posted by eskimo_firefighter View Post
                                cheers man, and oh youre in that tie rodd group buy too yeah? what kind of camber settings and height settings are you chasing?
                                Height wise probably at the moment I'm happy, but might lower the front a bit more, except with my new front the car is pretty low already. Haven't got a rear camber kit yet but I'm going to set up my car for track rather than daily, so camber will probably be around -3.5 - 4 front, rear is around -2 -2.5-ish naturally.

Originally posted by iVTEC_R View Post
                                Speaking of the S.E suburbs, my mates tell me there is this one cop who is known for going out of his way to pull over and defect Japanese sports cars (or ones that appear to be modified). They also say he lurks around Knox lol. Is it a rumour?
                                Tis true, had a few mates done by him. (Well now that I think about it more than a few)

Comment

Working...
                                X