• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well done Matt

Car is looking good too

BTW........what happen to old spoiler?

Comment

well done mate! J's spoiler looks awesome did you notice more rear grip with it?

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
        1:44 on street tyres? well done!
        Originally posted by felixR View Post
        looking good!

and well done on the time!
        Thanks guys! Hoping to get around 1:42 next time should I continue you street tyres.

Originally posted by maracer View Post
        well done Matt

Car is looking good too

BTW........what happen to old spoiler?
        Thanks Mario. Sold my spoiler to a mate but he's having second thoughts about putting it on his del sol. Were you interested? Match your kit!

Originally posted by stevan View Post
        well done mate! J's spoiler looks awesome did you notice more rear grip with it?
        Thanks man. I noticed the car was a lot more stable through the corners, I don't know if that was due to my aero or maybe I was just taking better lines, since apart from that, my suspension and tyres were the same as last time I went out. It was just the aero, clutch, o2 sensor and Gruppem that were changed.

Comment

Wow car is looking amazing.

Great time as well.

Comment

was the EXE event the short track setup?
            00-0138 ITR

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy_B View Post
              Wow car is looking amazing.

Great time as well.

Originally posted by michaelz View Post
              was the EXE event the short track setup?
              3KM full track.

Comment

Nice work Matt! I think the splitter would have helped you a little.

Others on EXE have said that the spoiler has helped them through the sweeper but it's difficult to tell unless you use programs like race chrono and take the same lines all the time.

Really nice time. Makes me sad that you beat my time and now that i sold my type r, i can't contend with you! It's you and vincent now with the street tyres!
                sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

Nice work again Matt for the hugeeee jump in time!

Didz: Come to track with the focus?

Comment

Well done Matt, that is a very impressive time and a great improvement! I think you still have a few other guys to chase for street tyre glory apart from TeMp though .

Comment

I was really surprised by the time myself. Maybe I should look for some Z1's for the next track day, you guys seem to be rating them pretty well.

Comment

Z1s are awesome tyres and relatively cheap too, i wonder how much the new Re002's will cost, shame they don't come in many sizes for 17''. Pretty sure the RE002's will last a lot longer though as Z1's are pretty soft.

Whats next for your car mate?

Comment

How did you find the KU36's? im looking at getting some soon..

Comment

Originally posted by stevan View Post
                            Z1s are awesome tyres and relatively cheap too, i wonder how much the new Re002's will cost, shame they don't come in many sizes for 17''. Pretty sure the RE002's will last a lot longer though as Z1's are pretty soft.

Whats next for your car mate?
                            Didn't even know RE002's existed until now.

Probably just work on my suspension for now, so once the tie rods come in I'll put those in and get a rear camber kit so I can muck around with my alignment some more. Thinking about getting a more aggressive set of fronts, something like 17 x 9 or 9.5. If I get around to it I want to retune my car but will probably go for an RBC before I do that just to make it worth it. But I also really want a kit. I want to fix some of the paint on my car (stone chips n such) so a kit + respray those parts will definitely make my day although it's the least functional of my plans.

Originally posted by Timmy_B View Post
                            How did you find the KU36's? im looking at getting some soon..
                            I didn't really have them on long enough to be able to give you a full run down. They were nice, grippy when warmed up but in the wet pretty shocking or at least there's a big difference between RE001 and KU36's in the wet, but the KU36's I had were pretty much gone. I wouldn't mind giving another set a fresh try if I get my hands on some cheap.

Comment

Small teaser

Hopefully will replace my stock front as a daily. Stock front will hopefully become a track bar with lots of nice aero and stickers.

No. plate will be relocated when I make a bracket and it'll be painted when...I get the chance tbh. Stock front is off so I can modify the splitter a bit and driving with the splitter isn't the easiest task when you're worried it'll get destroyed every driveway.

Comment

MATTY...nice times brother. Nice times.

Comment

Working...
                                X