• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Calsonic_R32 View Post
    can you also PM me the link to the entry form please

very interested to go Winton
    PM sent

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
    cant wait till jsutbefore November, when u start prepping your car for the track ;P! Any new plans for the car?
    Nah nothing exciting. As above just a pair of new tyres and maybe some adjustable rear upper arms. Maybe . Trying to not waste money on a car that can clearly go much faster if I drive it properly.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post

Nah nothing exciting. As above just a pair of new tyres and maybe some adjustable rear upper arms. Maybe . Trying to not waste money on a car that can clearly go much faster if I drive it properly.
      I thought you already had them.

What does your car run by default with the Mugen coils?

Comment

Originally posted by m0nty View Post
        I thought you already had them.

What does your car run by default with the Mugen coils?
        I know. I think I am at about -2.2 and -2.6 or something like that. Not much but certainly a little too much. I try not to get too hung up on rear camber, looking at my track tyres it seems they still wear more on the outside which suggests that the level of camber I am at is still too little for the best grip at the rear.

Comment

NSW VS VIC battle @ winton? LOL
          BYP Racing & Developments
          Built. Tuned. Driven
          Want to go fast? Come see us! e: jimmy@bypracing.com ph: (02) 9757 4757

Comment

Originally posted by fatboyz39 View Post
            NSW VS VIC battle @ winton? LOL
            It's on! Don't expect too much fast competition though, but there might be a couple of fairly quick evos to scare .

Comment

I really want to go to Winton, but is just too damn far for me T_T

Comment

Originally posted by SpoonS View Post
                I really want to go to Winton, but is just too damn far for me T_T
                Its only a 6hour drive from Sydney
                Sales - Performance parts - Tuning - Race Prep - Engine Builds - Gearbox Upgrade - Car Set-up - Consultancy

Email - benny@bypracing.com
                STREET - TRACK - DRAG

Comment

I did it last yr, was an awesome awesome day
                  Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Comment

is it really only 6 hours? that's not too bad actually. Thought it was like 10 hours or something

Comment

Originally posted by SpoonS View Post
                      is it really only 6 hours? that's not too bad actually. Thought it was like 10 hours or something
                      Nah man, its hours from Melbourne. Close to the border!
                      sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

Maybe we should get something organise. If we can get a few sydney guys together, we'll do a roadtrip
                        Sales - Performance parts - Tuning - Race Prep - Engine Builds - Gearbox Upgrade - Car Set-up - Consultancy

Email - benny@bypracing.com
                        STREET - TRACK - DRAG

Comment

Originally posted by benson View Post
                          Maybe we should get something organise. If we can get a few sydney guys together, we'll do a roadtrip
                          That shouldn't be hard. Your bro, Q and etc are constant Syd to Melb road trippers!

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
                            225s are plenty, just ask Eddy (air23box). 1.38s at Winton on 225s with ease. You are welcome to a passenger ride, don't expect too much though .

I was running 225 all round and I dun think it will affect much on my time......just the matter of fact that driving skill is more important........but damn you are getting close and are you trying to make me change my return plan a bit earlier?? I wish I can be there on Nov.......let me know whats the result Tom......and good luck.....
                            Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                            1)ブレーキを踏む
                            2)クラッチを切る
                            3)シフトダウンしなから、
                              アクセルをぶかす
                            4)クラッチをつなぐ
                            :blah:
                            インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
                            人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

Everyone come to Winton! If the track hasn't been washed away.

Originally posted by air23box View Post
                              I was running 225 all round and I dun think it will affect much on my time......just the matter of fact that driving skill is more important........but damn you are getting close and are you trying to make me change my return plan a bit earlier?? I wish I can be there on Nov.......let me know whats the result Tom......and good luck.....
                              Thanks boss, I think all I need is a little luck and skill and I will get a time I am happy with.

Skids

I got a little bored today, worthwhile entertainment being in even shorter supply than quality pho in Tasmania, and decided to tag along with my brother to the local drag strip. The Integra started first time after sitting in the driveway for a month, honestly I was a little worried that it wouldn't. Made it to the track without incident to be immersed in a sea of Commodores and Falcons. Turns out there was $1000 prize money for street cars on the day which brought a crowd of typical Tasmanians, bracket racing, dial ins and other things I don't understand were to ensue later in the evening.

I only did 3 runs for the day, then got bored and went home. Best ET was 14.45 at 99 MPH and my best MPH for the day was 101. Full weight except for the spare tyre and 1/2 tank of fuel. I am pretty happy with the MPH in particular as it suggests that I am up on power from when I last hit the strip so my header and ECU are doing something positive. It is good to have real world evidence of the power improvement since I haven't had the car on a dyno. The quarter mile doesn't lie.

Other pertinent changes since the last time are the coilovers, -5 front camber and the 255 Z1s. My 60ft times were terrible but I am going to blame that on the circuit oriented alignment and that I didn't bother to lower my tyre pressures from their normal 36 psi cold .

I have also updated the list of modifications to my car and the thread index on the first page.

Pictures for proof:

Comment

nice run

but i think those wide tyres are doing you no favours on the 1/4 mile

with similar mods i used to run high 13s

Comment

Working...
                                X