• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daviee17 View Post
    17s actually dont look too bad on a dc2r :O
    my thoughts exactly...

you know what to do my friend
    "as engages in 3rd God himself descends from the heavens and runs behind the car thrusting you forward"

Comment

sorry, i should rephrase that. they dont look too bad but 16s are better =)
      Arguing online is like competing in the Special Olympics.. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Comment

after countless hours and times reading this thread.

half of my new look.

the wheel

fitting.

after some lowering thanks to davieee

"as engages in 3rd God himself descends from the heavens and runs behind the car thrusting you forward"

Comment

Can't say I'm a fan mate. Stretchies belong on drift cars. Not FWD Hondas in my opinion.

Flush fit, front camber and wide tyres all the way for a DC5.

Comment

thats alright. i dont really like the stretch look either. when the tyres die ill be opting for something wider with a better profile.

but if my car spent most of its time on the track, then i wouldve have gotten something abit more sensible. but as a street car i prefer it looking like this.

Comment

17x8 +25?

Comment

17x9 +18. them coilvers are a b***h to turn.
                Arguing online is like competing in the Special Olympics.. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Comment

seriously bro.. that looks f**king sick!

more pics! + 18 is sickkkkkkkk!

get some camber! dump it! make it a HELLAFLUSH CAR AUSSIE STYLE haha

Comment

i like it!...slam + camber = win!
                    BYP Racing & Developments
                    Built. Tuned. Driven
                    Want to go fast? Come see us! e: jimmy@bypracing.com ph: (02) 9757 4757

Comment

17x9 +18 all round, or have you only got the back at the moment.

What the above two geeks said... camber and LLLOOOOWWWWEEERRR!!!

Comment

haha thanks guys!

theyre the same all round. havent got fronts on yet cuz i gotta find a day to get camber bolts installed, tires swapped over, dropped, then aligned/cambered.

will get some more pics when completed.

Comment

Originally posted by 45SET View Post
                          17x9 +18 all round, or have you only got the back at the moment.

What the above two geeks said... camber and LLLOOOOWWWWEEERRR!!!
                          hahah dont be jealous robi.. just cos camber gets chicks haha

PS. dont get too much camber.. just enuf so you can get the tire close to the guard as much as possible! DO IT!..

or POLISH them aswell.. ahhh so jealous right now!

Comment

Originally posted by aidannn View Post
                            after countless hours and times reading this thread.

half of my new look.

the wheel

fitting.

after some lowering thanks to davieee

Rotas right ?

Comment

nah i couldnt afford real rotas!

Comment

F: 17 9J +35
                                R: 17 8J +35

Comment

Working...
                                X