New Member from the US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member from the US

Hello my name is Jose and I just want to introduce myself to fellow DC5 owners im from the United States and I came to this site in search of a Australia Number Plate extender for my rear bumper but now im thinking of sticking around for a while...... I currently own a 2002 Acura RSX Type S that ive slowly started to convert into the JDM Spec DC5 of my dream the pictures shown below are old pics of the car im currently performing a full rebuild of the car and it will be looking extremely different very soon enjoy the pics........

Vids
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiaFNkmKeuQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkDGNtCCJ2o

What im looking to buy if anyone wants to help me out......

hey!!

he wants ChargeR's CAR!!!!

but seriously, welcome to downunder
    Last edited by tinkerbell; 10-06-09, 03:46 PM.
    ... retired/

Comment

dude are you serious?

Thats an AUDM rear bar.

we all want to sell ours to get the USDM/JDM one...

Grass is always greener eh.

Nice car...werrucome.
      Last edited by bungsai; 10-06-09, 04:01 PM.

Comment

ill swap you mine for yours
        183.2KW ATW
        BUILT BY DR HONDA
        Tuned by INSIGHT MOTORSPORT

12.44@109.9mph

Comment

Hello and welcome! I hadn't forgot about your PM man I went to Honda today to find the part numbers you desired.

The part numbers for the rear number plate garnish are as follows, if you manage to get hold of one you should be able to just cut a hole in your bumper and stick it in. Much cheaper than trying to get a whole AUDM bumper. Those "O"s toward the end of the part numbers might be zeros I am not sure :

CW: 71505-S6M-QOOZD

ABP: 71505-S6M-QOOZA

MR: 71505-S6M-QOOZH

PWP: 71505-S6M-QOOZK

NBP: 71505-S6M-QOOZB

SSM: 71505-S6M-QOOZF

Comment

welcome to the forums & nice car you have there mate!

Comment

wow very nice!!
              what rear lip is that?!!?

Comment

nice car. welcome brah
                Blaze Orange

Comment

welcome dude

first pic is like, full touge styles yo!

Comment

Originally posted by bungsai View Post
                    dude are you serious?

Thats an AUDM rear bar.

we all want to sell ours to get the USDM/JDM one...

Grass is always greener eh.

Nice car...werrucome.
                    Yes im serious nobody in the California maybe the US has that rear bar on their DC5 (we call it a rear bumper) I wanna be the first one with it out here !when im done my rear end is gonna look just like the pick below except with a AUDM Rear Bar............

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
                      Hello and welcome! I hadn't forgot about your PM man I went to Honda today to find the part numbers you desired.

The part numbers for the rear number plate garnish are as follows, if you manage to get hold of one you should be able to just cut a hole in your bumper and stick it in. Much cheaper than trying to get a whole AUDM bumper. Those "O"s toward the end of the part numbers might be zeros I am not sure :

CW: 71505-S6M-QOOZD

ABP: 71505-S6M-QOOZA

MR: 71505-S6M-QOOZH

PWP: 71505-S6M-QOOZK

NBP: 71505-S6M-QOOZB

SSM: 71505-S6M-QOOZF
                      Thanks buddy im just trying to get the Garnish alone because shipping for that rear bumper is gonna be way too much.........

If run into one in any color let me know............

Comment

Originally posted by josh[ay] View Post
                        wow very nice!!
                        what rear lip is that?!!?
                        Acura A-Spec also know as Modulo Honda Optional in Japan the whole kit on the car is Modulo Front Chin Spoiler, Side Skirts and Rear Lip..... The rear wing which I already SOLD is a Acura A-Spec same exact one as the JDM ITR one...... Imma be getting rid of it soon im just keeping the Sides I have a Back Yard Special front Bumper for th front and JDM ITR Rear lip for the rear..........

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_Matter View Post
                          Acura A-Spec also know as Modulo Honda Optional in Japan the whole kit on the car is Modulo Front Chin Spoiler, Side Skirts and Rear Lip..... The rear wing which I already SOLD is a Acura A-Spec same exact one as the JDM ITR one...... Imma be getting rid of it soon im just keeping the Sides I have a Back Yard Special front Bumper for th front and JDM ITR Rear lip for the rear..........
                          BYS front bar.. nicee

Comment

Wow... I recently threw out my AUDM rear bar (As I got a JDM read bar), if you had told me about this 2 months ago I could have sent you the garnish.

But personally (And i think i speak for a few people on the forum that are looking for JDM rear bumpers), don't do it. The rear garnish is prone to rattles if you have an aftermarket exhuast or stiffer engine mounts, and just dosn't look as tidy as the JDM/USDM item.

But if you must... a few of the geeks on this forum have recently got full body kits for there cars, so you might be able to see if one of them would part the garnish (Check if the facelift & pre-facelift have the same part number).

Good luck

Comment

Welcome mate
                              Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Comment

Working...
                              X