X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very very nice. how much? i want.

Comment

Update

I have driven around 400kms since install and the mounts have settled in a bit and the vibrations have decreased a little. I can now pull away from a stop without the CD player skipping constantly if I have the A/C off. It still skips though. Wheel hop is nonexistent, and the drive-train responds instantly to any inputs from the throttle or clutch. The mounts get a from me.

Originally posted by air23box View Post
      I did drill a hold on it......and it work ok....you can have a look of mine if you have time......think it may help......
      Yeah I will do that when I can be bothered. Until then I can deal with having one more cable tie holding my car together .

Originally posted by bungsai View Post
      very very nice. how much? i want.
      More than you can afford pal, Ferrari . The weak AUD would kill you if you wanted to import the mounts now, but I think JDMyard might stock them.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
        Update
        Wheel hop is nonexistent, and the drive-train responds instantly to any inputs from the throttle or clutch.
        Ey, did u get a similar result to wheel-hop with the js racing engine damper?
        sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

Originally posted by Didz View Post
          Ey, did u get a similar result to wheel-hop with the js racing engine damper?
          The ETD did reduce wheel hop, but not to the degree that the mounts have. The trade-off is that the engine damper didn't turn my car into a mobile massage chair.

Comment

I've sat in Charger's car after the mounts were installed and it now gives a great full body massage.

The mounts are solid but not to point where your vision is blurred due to ferocious shaking. The initial 'thud' when starting up the car is hilarious. I like it.
            Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

Originally posted by mugsee View Post
              I've sat in Charger's car after the mounts were installed and it now gives a great full body massage.

The mounts are solid but not to point where your vision is blurred due to ferocious shaking. The initial 'thud' when starting up the car is hilarious. I like it.
              Happy endings included?
              Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Comment

Originally posted by Q_ball View Post
                Happy endings included?
                I thought that was a given when you sit in a car of this "awesome-ness".

Comment

Originally posted by mugsee View Post

Thanks for your impressions Mugman. I hardly even notice the mounts anymore, maybe I should have got 95a or the solid billet insert ones .

Happy endings included?
                  No happy endings in my car, I can't imagine how difficult it would be to clean stains like that off Recaros .

Originally posted by 45SET View Post
                  I thought that was a given when you sit in a car of this "awesome-ness".
                  Thanks. I think .

Mini Update

I have ordered some new parts which should be here in a couple of weeks, I have semi-new street tyres for use at Superlap and my new race tyres will be fitted on Monday. Things are progressing. This pleases chargeR. I will post pics of all of my new acquisitions as they arrive.

Comment

This pleases chargeR.
                    Happy endings included?

All the best at Superlap .
                    Vivid Blue Integra Type-S
                    "When I grow up I want camber like TeamMR."
                    sigpic
                    itr_***@hotmail.com says: (10:43:08 PM)
                    send that cock breath back to the land of the stuffed turkeys

Comment

Thanks. I think .
                      Positive remark. I wish I didn't have ghey drive-ways, otherwise I would consider doing the same.

Comment

Update: Advan Neova AD07s

I have acquired some semi new street tyres for hardparking and Superlap duty: 255/40 and 235/45 Advan Neova AD07. They should be adequate to give some Evos a scare at Oran . I have also dropped my other set of wheels off to have some nice new race rubber fitted to them, I will post pics whenever I get them back which will hopefully be tomorrow. Random photos from this last rainy weekend thanks to Mugsee* :

* Try to avert your eyes from Mugsee's lack of good wheel fitment, he had to lend his wheels to me for a little while .

Comment

Originally posted by daz View Post

All the best at Superlap .
                          Thanks daz .

Comment

celebrating the win at Hooters afterwards!!! woo hoo
                            "Death before dishonor!"

TheTeamIkon.com

Comment

Update - More New Tyres

I have acquired some new tyres for use on track. They are big and sticky. Here is a pic with a measurement of them stacked up:

Comment

are those 265?
                                big ass tyres!!!
                                Update - More New Tyres

I have acquired some new tyres for use on track. They are big and sticky. Here is a pic with a measurement of them stacked up:

- Project R -

Comment

Working...
                                X