• Accident free
    • Bog free
    • Genuine DC5 Type R rear wing
    • Genuine DC5 Type S wheels
    • Genuine DC5 Type S front brake calipers with Type S rotors
    • Genuine Spoon air filter in OEM airbox
    • Tein coilovers (height adjustible)
    • Approx 180,000 klm

The car has served us well and serviced the car above the required intervals as evident in the logbook. This car was owned by my girlfriend, and the first owner was also a lady who sold as she was pregnant. As such the car has been driven by only female drivers if that is a perk for you. The best thing about the car is it is accident free, zero bog, and has been looked after in a manner that only warrants minor/basic services. It really is a low maintenance car. I upgraded the front brakes to the calibre of a Type S. The reason for this is I found it incredibily difficult to source replacement rotors/pads for the base/luxury models, in addition to the cost being on par as the Type R/S variant. As a result I upgraded to Type S model so replacements are readily, and easily available.

The car has relatively new tyres on it being Kuhmo KU31. Approx 15,000 kilometres has been travelled on these wheels in addition to new pads all around. Earlier this year we also had a major service performed on the car which consisted of new spark plugs, radiatior coolant flush, automatic transmission fluid flushed in addition to the standard service.

The car does have a few bad points where there is a dent on the quater panel, and a scratch on the passenger door. I rate the exterior condition of the car 7/10 but can easily be improved with a refreshed detail of the car externally. Interior wise the car is perfect except for some wear on the steering wheel. Women + jewerally + steering wheel doesnt mix well.

The car has been serviced at Hanny's and as per the last 4 years, Top One Auto. If anyone knows how pedantic I am when it comes to the maintance of cars, they'll know this car drives like a dream.

Price: $12,000

- happy for any inspections to take place
    - test drives welcome
    - to not waste mine/my mothers time, no offers will be considered over the phone, please come to inspect the car before an offer

Pictures to come soon

As usual:

Full logbook service hsitory
    2 x main keys + 1 valet
    no finance owing
    not on revs etc
    Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000
Working...
X