Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fs: [syd] Na-187 Honda Civic Eg With B18c Type R Engine

NA-187 HONDA CIVIC EG WITH B18C TYPE R ENGINE

Its time to let this beast go, getting tired of the car modding scene so its time it has to go. The car has been a pleasure to drive and will definitely put a smile on the face of the new owner. The car has a lot of potential in it. One of the toughest stock dc2r motor I’ve seen with impressive power output.

Best tine for this car:
    Western Sydney ¼ Drag – 13.6 @ 101 MPH
    Wakefield Park Circuit – 1:12.660

This car has a lot of potential, and these times above reflect its capabilities. Rest a sure, the motor is not a lemon, it will perform!. The car has been to couple of drag meets and track days. Still a very healthy motor, I’ve no doubt about that. The car is very fuel Efficient as it gets 450-500km in city driving and 600-650 on the Highway, this is with the aftermarket computer as well.

About the car:

The car was originally a White Civic EG dual carby (EG4) which undergone a major transformation during last year. Rego till April 2007. A New Indy yellow pearl paintjob was completed to the exterior to the car complemented by the Mugen style 2 front lip. The car has an aftermarket sunroof, which can be either angle up or slide’s in opening the sunroof. Other than that, the exterior and interior is going to be pretty much stock. Good condition Si interior would be transferred to this car. The exterior has the usual paint chips from driving and scratches from careless people in car parks. Also there is a small dent on the black bonnet, not noticeable from a distance.

Running Gear:

The car is going to come with the 2000 Model B18c7 Integra Type R Motor. Everything is still stock with the motor it hasn’t been opened yet. Engine has roughly 98,xxx km on it, with timing belt and water pump changed at 85,xxx km. Compression of the engine is still very high across all 4 cylinder (can be checked if requested). Come with the 4.7 final drive LSD gearbox. Car get serviced every 5000km’s with fully synthetic oil and gearbox oil changed every 10,000km with Castrol Syntrax. The motor has pulled some impressive figure with the power output of 127.4kw at the wheels. (Dynodave can vouch for this figure as he tuned the car)

Suspension:
    The car would be on lowered king springs and Racing shocks (damper adjustable).

Modication:

Car has a few modication that I would be removing the car, but if the new owner wants them, then this is all extra cost. The Rota slipstream wont be coming with the car, I’ve got some other rims for the car. The car will have the stock ITR ECU back in, as well as the stock ITR exhaust system.

Any more inquiries, feel free to PM me

Asking $12500 ono
    BYP Racing & Developments
    Sales - Performance parts - Tuning - Race Prep - Engine Builds - Gearbox Upgrade - Car Set-up - Consultancy

Email - benny@bypracing.com
    STREET - TRACK - DRAG
Working...
X