Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

06 Type S Integra - 19k + MANY EXTRAS - Sydney - NEED GONE BEFORE HOLIDAY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STUPIDLY CHEAP - NEED GONE BEFORE MY HOLIDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Price - 19k + Service + ALL SPARE ORIGINAL TYPE S PARTS!!!!!!!

2006 Honda Integra Type S - Magnesium Grey
    NSW - Sydney
    Full Service History - Log Books to prove + All 3x Original keys.
    Rego - End of Sep 2011 - Can arrange renewal through nego.
    120,000kms - 80% highway

Tastefull Mods Included:
    - Buddy Club N+ Coilovers ( about 10,000kms old )
    - Injen Cold Air Intake
    - Lenso Rims ( with Tyres - front could do with a fresh set, rear all good )

Original Parts Included with Sale:
    - Previous original suspension ( shock, springs the lot! )
    - Previous original air box and filter
    - Previous original Honda DC5S wheels ( 4x wheels + tyres )

About the Car:
    This car is immaculate and was purchased as a daily. The previous owner of this car really maintained and looked after this. All internals are as new. Full service history, 3x spare keys, original log books, the lot. Car has been maintained by me often and serviced genuinely. I can guarantee that this is still in perfect condition. This car has purely been highway kms. The previous owner lived in Chatswood and purely used this car to commute to and from Uni. I beleived this as it still had his Uni Car Parking Sticker on the car and i saw his weekend pride and joy - Nissan 350Z.
    The only defect on the whole car is a small crack in the front bar under the bottom of the drivers side headlight. Not exactly too sure what happened but was minor enough for me to purchase. Prior to purchase I bought a history certificate from the RTA for piece of mind. This confirmed car was AOK and will happily supply also. This also confirmed NO ACCIDENT HISTORY.

Please, no time wasters, I want a clean, easy sale. I will not be parting car out, I will not be trading or swapping, this car is FOR SALE only.

For pics, i will email or msg them to you - having some trouble uploading them - Call me on 0404906180 or txt, i dont always get a chance to jump on here with Uni.

Thanks Guys
    Attached Files
Working...
X