Tein HA Coilovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tein HA Coilovers

Hey guys/girls. As some might know, I recently bought a DC5R. There were a few issues with the suspension squeaking and having metal clanking noises at the front right suspesion everytime I go over a small bump on the road. Hence i've taken it to a suspension company to get it checked out. It so happens that not only my right one has a "squeaking" sound but my left coilovers are leaking oil. So I decided to take the two coilovers and have them shipped to fulcrum NSW to get serviced. There were no issues with the rear suspension at this time, and the metal clanking noises have been elminated.

I've just recieved the car back. The front right "squeak" has dissapeared. However the rear suspensions are beginning to "squaek" whenever I go over a slight bump as well. I must add though, I've also changed the rims from 16" to 17" and just bought 4 brand new 225/45/17 tyres. I've read else where that it could be the coilovers touching the perch (not sure if this is right). The "squeak" best described like air rushing in or out of the shocks. It doesn't occur with every bump, but some bumps if you know what I mean. I've never owned a car with coilovers before, and neither have I ever had a car lowered as well. Can I please get some advice into whether this "squeaking" sound is normal or I need to change the damperner settings or regas the rear shocks? Thanks.
    Last edited by Norm; 01-05-10, 02:19 AM.
Working...
X